RadioBanter

-   -   Pirate-KIPM-6925 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/39752-pirate-kipm-6925-a.html)

N8KDV December 27th 03 12:18 AM

Pirate-KIPM-6925

KIPM is on 6925 USB at 0015.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Tony Meloche December 27th 03 12:37 AM

N8KDV wrote:

KIPM is on 6925 USB at 0015.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Heard clearly here, too. Very solid signal, very bad new wave
poetry.

Tony

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Diverd4777 December 27th 03 12:51 AM

coming in S3-5 here in NYC;
- Music, bit of fuzz & whispering..
Pretty clear
- Some one speaking, sort of Poetry . . .

Dan ( R75 0n Preamp 1, & 100 foot random Wire )

Leigh Marrin/KM6JE December 27th 03 01:23 AM

N8KDV wrote:
KIPM is on 6925 USB at 0015.

I hear 'em! First pirate broadcast I've heard this Xmas holiday here in
Southern California.

Steve, thanks for posting all your great SW loggings.

--Leigh Marrin/KM6JE in Santa Barbara, Calif.

N8KDV December 27th 03 01:43 AM

Leigh Marrin/KM6JE wrote:

N8KDV wrote:
KIPM is on 6925 USB at 0015.

I hear 'em! First pirate broadcast I've heard this Xmas holiday here in
Southern California.

Good to hear that you are getting some propagation from the east.

Tonight looks to be a good night for pirate radio.

Steve
Holland, MI