Old December 27th 03, 12:18 AM
N8KDV

Default Pirate-KIPM-6925

KIPM is on 6925 USB at 0015.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old December 27th 03, 12:37 AM
Tony Meloche

N8KDV wrote:

KIPM is on 6925 USB at 0015.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Heard clearly here, too. Very solid signal, very bad new wave
poetry.

Tony

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old December 27th 03, 12:51 AM
Diverd4777

coming in S3-5 here in NYC;
- Music, bit of fuzz & whispering..
Pretty clear
- Some one speaking, sort of Poetry . . .

Dan ( R75 0n Preamp 1, & 100 foot random Wire )

Old December 27th 03, 01:23 AM
Leigh Marrin/KM6JE

N8KDV wrote:
KIPM is on 6925 USB at 0015.

I hear 'em! First pirate broadcast I've heard this Xmas holiday here in
Southern California.

Steve, thanks for posting all your great SW loggings.

--Leigh Marrin/KM6JE in Santa Barbara, Calif.

Old December 27th 03, 01:43 AM
N8KDV

Leigh Marrin/KM6JE wrote:

N8KDV wrote:
KIPM is on 6925 USB at 0015.

I hear 'em! First pirate broadcast I've heard this Xmas holiday here in
Southern California.

Good to hear that you are getting some propagation from the east.

Tonight looks to be a good night for pirate radio.

Steve
Holland, MI

CW Beacon on 6925? Leigh Marrin Shortwave 1 December 21st 03 01:33 AM
Pirate on 6925 N8KDV Shortwave 0 December 6th 03 12:45 AM
Pirate on 6925 N8KDV Shortwave 7 December 5th 03 12:27 AM
KIPM Win-Win AC Smith Shortwave 0 August 6th 03 02:26 AM
KIPM 6.925 USB (12:25 AM EST 8/2) Lii3 Shortwave 2 August 3rd 03 06:05 AM