Old December 27th 03, 01:35 AM
N8KDV

Default Pirate-KIPM-6975

After signing off on 6925, KIPM apparently went to 6975 USB. Noted at
0135.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old December 27th 03, 03:24 AM
WShoots1

Pretty good signal here in SE Texas at 0315 UTC. A fellow is doing that poetic
thing with the female fantasy.

I guess this is the first time I knowingly received a pirate station. Hmm... My
first ham operation was with a bootlegged call sign -- back in 1947.

Bill, K5BY
Old December 29th 03, 06:22 AM
WShoots1

KIPM's Mr Max is back on the air 6150 @ 06:20utc. Can just copy.

I took a listen at 0615 UTC Monday and heard two men talking. The audio was
very weak but the carrier, a carrier anyhow, was strong. Because of SSB QRM and
intermittent power line QRN, I couldn't make out enough to know what was being
discussed. Religion perhaps?

Bill, K5BY
SE Texas

Pirate Radio 603 AM - how to listen / contact Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 October 18th 04 05:26 AM
Who Was Pirate Radio DJ Dave Rabbit? Mike Terry Broadcasting 1 September 22nd 04 04:58 PM
KIPM Win-Win AC Smith Shortwave 0 August 6th 03 02:26 AM
KIPM 6.925 USB (12:25 AM EST 8/2) Lii3 Shortwave 2 August 3rd 03 06:05 AM
How do I make a cheap but good pirate radio antenna 'Doc Antenna 14 August 1st 03 03:19 AM