Old December 27th 03, 03:45 PM
Peter Pansy

Default Dedicated to M. W. Bryant-Happy New Year!

Wildwood Weed
Jim Stafford

The wildwood flower grew wild on the farm,
And we never knowed what it was called.
Some said it was a flower and some said it was weed,
I never gave it much thought ......
One day I was out there talking to my brother,
Reached down for a weed to chew on,
Things got fuzzy and things got blurry,
And then everything was gone!
Didn't know what happened,
But I knew it beat the hell out of sniffin' burlap.

I come to and my brother was there,
And he said, What's wrong with your eyes?
I said, I don't know, I was chewing on a weed.
He said, Let me give it a try.
We spent the rest of that day and most of that night,
Trying to find my brother, Bill.
Caught up with him, 'bout six o'clock the next morning,
Naked, swinging on the wind mill!
He said he flew up there.
I had to fly up there and bring him down,
He was about half crazy .....

The very next day we picked a bunch of them weeds,
And put 'em in the sun to dry.
Then we mashed 'em up and chopped 'em up,
And put 'em in the corncob pipe.
Smokin' that wildwood flower got to be a habit,
We didn't see no harm.
We thought it was kind of handy,
Take a trip and never leave the farm!

All good things gotta come to an end,
And it's the same with the wildwood weed.
One day this feller from Washington came by,
And he spied it and turned white as a sheet.
Then they dug and they burned,
And they burned and they dug,
And they killed all our cute little weeds.
Then they drove away,
We just smiled and waved ..........
Sittin' there on that sack of seeds!

Y'all come back now, hear?

--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/
Old December 27th 03, 05:06 PM
Llgpt

Subject: Dedicated to M. W. Bryant-Happy New Year!
From: Peter Pansy
Date: 12/27/2003 9:45 AM Central Standard Time

[...]

Good belly laugh............................

Happy New Year to all!

Les
Old December 27th 03, 08:38 PM
Burr

Merry Christmas my friend!

happy New Year!

Burr

Old December 27th 03, 08:42 PM
PetiteRadio

Shut up Bryant

Old December 27th 03, 11:20 PM
Diverd4777

Merry Christmas, MW
& A Happy and prosperous New Year

Dan ( Obsessivly tuned to 7.415 & Radio Timtron Worldwide )

Old December 28th 03, 02:20 AM
Jim

i loved jim stafford's song "spiders and snakes". wasnt love grand when
we were young? (who was your mary lou?)

Old December 28th 03, 04:27 AM
RHF

MWB,

Hey, MWB - Its Nice To Be Remembered )

Love MWB. -or- Love To Hate MWB.
All the World Needs is love, Love. LOVE !

To Restate the above with 'application' to Michael W Bryant.
= = = Love Michael. -or- Love To Hate Michael.
= = = All Michael 'needs' is for "You" to Read, Post and Reply !

pwlp... ~ RHF
= = = People Who Love People, Are the Happiest People In the World.
To 'paraphase' Barbara Streisand in the Song "PEOPLE"
..
MWB - "Michael" Be Happy )
..
= = = ojunk (Michael Bryant)
From: Peter Pansy

Wildwood Weed
Jim Stafford

Great song. Just bought the album for my step-father for Christmas.

But why not sign your name? Are you really such a coward that you think I do
something to you? Why are most of you conservatives such gigantic cowards?

But, perhaps more critically, why do so many anonymous conservative posters in
this newsgroup use the same French re-poster. Or is it only one person posting
under different names from the Foorum.com site?

It doesn't really matter. Either way I guess you'd still have to make up lies
to support your positions.

Old December 28th 03, 04:29 AM
Stinger

A sincere Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Michael B.

-- Stinger

writes:

http://forums.club-internet.fr/

Radio review of the year Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 January 2nd 05 06:48 PM
Administrivia: Happy New Year Steve Sobol Broadcasting 0 January 1st 05 11:38 PM
Happy New Year!! Landshark CB 2 January 1st 04 07:28 PM
Happy New Year! Bert Craig Policy 1 January 1st 04 02:59 AM
Happy New Year KØHB Policy 1 December 24th 03 08:53 PM