Old January 1st 04, 03:22 AM
Telamon

Default Where's the NRA on whoring as bush bitches?

In article ,
Tracy Fort wrote:

What a winner! It takes all kinds to make this world go round.

Tracy

On 31 Dec 2003 14:32:49 -0800, (King) wrote:

Where's the NRA on whoring as bush bitches?

snip

You proved yourself to be an even bigger loser than the original Troll
by reposting this for him. King_returns would be proud of you. And if
that were not enough you are a top poster to boot.

Plonk

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old January 1st 04, 03:50 AM
Tracy Fort

Another winner...

Tracy

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 03:22:25 GMT, Telamon