Old January 2nd 04, 01:34 AM
ka6uup

Default RLDG and ILGB Data Download

Does anybody know what url to use to get RLDB to update the ILG
database?
I hjavn't been able to download the data files except by hand for a
month or so.
TIA,
Chuck

Old January 2nd 04, 01:48 AM
Rob Mills

Wasn't sure which you wanted so here are both. Rob Mills~

http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradio.htm
http://fineware-swl.com/

Old January 2nd 04, 02:01 AM
Rob Mills

"ka6uup" wrote in message

That ilg database url doesn't work for me. Does it for you?

The page opens great but it's been a week or two since I've downloaded
anything. RM~

Old January 2nd 04, 02:11 AM
Rob Mills

"ka6uup" wrote in message
That ilg database url doesn't work for me. Does it for you?

Can you go through the 1st page www.ilgradio.com then open the download
page from there?
Don't recall what the problem was but this seems to be a reoccurring problem
that happens real often with getting into the ilg page.

Old January 2nd 04, 04:05 AM
Tony Meloche

ka6uup wrote:

Does anybody know what url to use to get RLDB to update the ILG
database?
I hjavn't been able to download the data files except by hand for a
month or so.
TIA,
Chuck

Download the newest version of RLDB - it should work fine then - did for
me.

Tony

Old January 2nd 04, 09:52 AM
Volker Tonn

Rob Mills schrieb:
"ka6uup" wrote in message

That ilg database url doesn't work for me. Does it for you?

Can you go through the 1st page www.ilgradio.com then open the download
page from there?
Don't recall what the problem was but this seems to be a reoccurring problem
that happens real often with getting into the ilg page.

I've just downloaded everything I needed from there a few days ago.
No registration and password checking any longer...

odo

Old January 2nd 04, 10:34 AM
Sanjaya

"ka6uup" wrote in message ...
Does anybody know what url to use to get RLDB to update the ILG
database?
I hjavn't been able to download the data files except by hand for a
month or so.
TIA,
Chuck

Put this URL in RLDB options/download for ILG
http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradiofiles/
Click the button with three dots ...
Use this dummy password info from the RLDB FAQ
User name: 12345
Password: 123abc12

From the Fineware RLDB FAQ:
"Although ILGRadio no longer requires a password,
RLDB still needs it to operate. In order for RLDB to
provide automated downloads of ILGRadio."