Old January 11th 04, 04:50 AM
Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD

Default Streaming the 3950 Liberty Net on my shoutcast server!

email me or IM me at
for comments:

Listen at:

http://tess.fast-serv.com:8364/listen.pls

Old January 11th 04, 05:07 AM
Ken Thomas

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:50:44 -0600, "Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD"
wrote:

email me or IM me at
for comments:

Listen at:

http://tess.fast-serv.com:8364/listen.pls

Sounds like crap. You should hook up an external antenna.

Old January 11th 04, 05:11 AM
Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD

I am using a FT-817 with longwire, and yes it is outdoors. It might be
overdriven, Winamp and it's shoucast plugins are not good at getting the
audio just right.

Old January 11th 04, 06:19 AM
kraveners

"Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD" wrote in message
Listen at:

http://tess.fast-serv.com:8364/listen.pls

Tried it and I'm gettin: "The page you are looking for
is currently unavailable. The Web site might be
experiencing technical difficulties" type error