Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 14th 04, 02:33 PM
Burr

Default Winter is over

Oh what wonderful weather, 80 to 90's during the day and 50's at
night. Never got below 38 this year and then maybe for two or three nights.

I just ordered my new Panama for this year.

We sure could have used a lot more rain before the fires and a lot
less after the fires but that's life. Lots of snow up in the mountains
for weekend skiing, lots of melt for this years water table.

We had a nice winter, glad it's over!!

Burr

CC-AWA Winter Swap Meet in Columbia SC Ron Lawrence Boatanchors 0 January 11th 04 09:20 PM
2004 CC-AWA Winter Swap Meet, January 24th Ron Lawrence Boatanchors 0 January 1st 04 08:12 PM
"RAC Winter Contest 2003" J Tabor Dx 0 December 22nd 03 08:00 PM
"RAC Winter Contest 2003" J Tabor Dx 0 December 22nd 03 08:00 PM
Winter 03 Schedules PM Shortwave 0 October 15th 03 08:53 PM