RadioBanter

-   -   Kaito KA105 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40117-kaito-ka105.html)

Diverd4777 January 24th 04 12:12 PM

In article NMTNb.5013$zy3.1979@okepread01, "Rob Mills"
writes:

Can anyone tell me how to set the time and use the memory presets?

Guess if worse comes to worse you could always take your manual and go have
lunch at Egg Roll Express and see if maybe the cook would translate it for
you. RM~

- Probably not a bad idea; ( If he can Speak & write English )
The owner would probably know someone;
- AMybe someone in High School or College, going to Chinese School
after regular classes

PS, sounds like some of the deals I get into.