Old January 16th 04, 12:12 AM
Burr

Default Poor *******s

Forecasters warned of "extremely dangerous" wind chills tonight -- as
low as 45 degrees below zero -- for the northeastern U.S. "These values
can produce frostbite in under 15 minutes," a National Weather Service
advisory said.

From CNN

Burr

Old January 16th 04, 12:27 AM
-Rev Jones

What 15 minutes !! CNN is in ATLANTA is clueless
I just walked 2 blocks in 6 minutes here in the Bronx, felt like 1000 knives
hitting me in the face without the muggers.
.....frostbite my pinky finger and ears.

"Burr" wrote in message

Forecasters warned of "extremely dangerous" wind chills tonight -- as
low as 45 degrees below zero -- for the northeastern U.S. "These values
can produce frostbite in under 15 minutes," a National Weather Service
advisory said.

From CNN

Burr

Old January 16th 04, 12:44 AM
N8KDV

Burr wrote:

Forecasters warned of "extremely dangerous" wind chills tonight -- as
low as 45 degrees below zero -- for the northeastern U.S. "These values
can produce frostbite in under 15 minutes," a National Weather Service
advisory said.

From CNN

Burr

Belay my last Cousin. I did say stuff a sock in it. Correct that to read:
Stuff two socks in it! Currently 16 here, goin down to 10 or a bit lower.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Old January 16th 04, 12:46 AM
JIAW

There have been very few times in my life when I've felt fortunate to live
in Kansas, but right now I'm sure enjoying our 40F heat wave!

"Burr" wrote in message

Forecasters warned of "extremely dangerous" wind chills tonight -- as
low as 45 degrees below zero -- for the northeastern U.S. "These values
can produce frostbite in under 15 minutes," a National Weather Service
advisory said.

From CNN

Burr

Old January 16th 04, 12:47 AM
DJ

Belay my last Cousin. I did say stuff a sock in it. Correct that to read:
Stuff two socks in it! Currently 16 here, goin down to 10 or a bit lower.

23 here in northwest Indiana going to 11

DJ

Old January 16th 04, 01:18 AM
Mike

"Burr" wrote in message

Forecasters warned of "extremely dangerous" wind chills tonight -- as
low as 45 degrees below zero -- for the northeastern U.S. "These values
can produce frostbite in under 15 minutes," a National Weather Service
advisory said.

From CNN

Burr

-3, that is MINUS 3 w/o the wind here in Orange County, NY

Mike
Old January 16th 04, 01:22 AM
N8KDV

JIAW wrote:

There have been very few times in my life when I've felt fortunate to live
in Kansas, but right now I'm sure enjoying our 40F heat wave!

It was almost 40 here the other day, and it sure did feel nice!

"Burr" wrote in message

Forecasters warned of "extremely dangerous" wind chills tonight -- as
low as 45 degrees below zero -- for the northeastern U.S. "These values
can produce frostbite in under 15 minutes," a National Weather Service
advisory said.

From CNN

Burr

Old January 16th 04, 01:40 AM
N8KDV

Burr wrote:

Forecasters warned of "extremely dangerous" wind chills tonight -- as
low as 45 degrees below zero -- for the northeastern U.S. "These values
can produce frostbite in under 15 minutes," a National Weather Service
advisory said.

From CNN

Burr

Guess I got a question at this point: Can transistors get freezer burn?

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B