Old January 17th 04, 02:34 AM
Burr

Default Missing Bill Clinton

MISSING BILL CLINTON

Just watched a show on Canadian TV. There was a black comedian who
said he misses Bill Clinton.

"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton!"

"He was the closest thing we ever got to having a black man as

President.

"Number 1 - He played the sax.
"Number 2 - He smoked weed.
"and Number 3 - He screwed ugly white women."

"Even now - Look at him..
His wife works and he don't;
And, he gets a check from the government every month."

Old January 17th 04, 02:53 AM
Diverd4777

In article et, Burr
writes:

MISSING BILL CLINTON

Just watched a show on Canadian TV. There was a black comedian who
said he misses Bill Clinton.

"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton!"

"He was the closest thing we ever got to having a black man as
President.

"Number 1 - He played the sax.
"Number 2 - He smoked weed.
"and Number 3 - He screwed ugly white women."

"Even now - Look at him..
His wife works and he don't;
And, he gets a check from the government every month."

Has an Office Up In Harlem Too !
Down the Street from Sylvias famous..

He Smart!
- Wish I could figure out a way to get a check from the Gummint every Month..

NEVER forget Willam Jefferson Clinton;
He has has left an indelible mark
on the Oval Office...
Like no Other Man In History ...

Old January 17th 04, 04:34 AM
Doctor Artaud

Burr wrote in
nk.net:

Pursuant to your post, the following:

http://www.nationalcenter.org/P21NVW...inton1098.html

endless links on Google search of Bill Clinton Black President

Dr. Artaud

--
To know and to be, this is not even a question, there is no alternative.
You see it clearly in the loneliest little avenues between particles and

BILL CHEEK vs HUGH DUFF SouthDakotaRadio Scanner 0 November 28th 04 07:55 PM
Bill Pfeiffer Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 October 31st 04 03:53 PM
Israel - government approves bill proposal legalizing Arutz 7 Mike Terry Shortwave 10 January 5th 04 03:10 AM
SURPRISE!! As 2004 Nears, Bush Pins Slump on Clinton Don Souter General 0 July 3rd 03 02:14 PM