Old January 18th 04, 04:45 PM
Maximus

Default Radio New Zealand International

R. New Zealand 9.870 16:21 UTC English

Excellent signal this morning started out with a dramatic reading and then
some jazz and new zealand folk songs. I wasn't aware of their broadcast
until I stumbled onto it this morning. They used to be on 6.100 but I have
not heard them there in a long time. I have also heard them on 17.675 23:37
but there they have some competition from Voz Cristiana on 17.680 . Passport
does not have a listing for RNZI on 9.870, another sign of how quickly
things can change.

Old January 19th 04, 10:15 PM
CrewL

Sir Maximus,

Here's a URL for Radio NZ, so you can see their entire schedule. (You may
already know this of course!).

http://www.rnzi.com/index.php

I live in Auckland, so Radio NZ is not exactly a DX challenge for me.

Mark.

Old January 26th 04, 01:32 AM
Telamon

In article k.net,
"Maximus" wrote:

R. New Zealand 9.870 16:21 UTC English

Excellent signal this morning started out with a dramatic reading and then
some jazz and new zealand folk songs. I wasn't aware of their broadcast
until I stumbled onto it this morning. They used to be on 6.100 but I have
not heard them there in a long time. I have also heard them on 17.675 23:37
but there they have some competition from Voz Cristiana on 17.680 . Passport
does not have a listing for RNZI on 9.870, another sign of how quickly
things can change.

They have a current schedule on line.

21 Dec 2003 - 28 Mar 2004

UTC kHz band Target Azimuth Days