Old January 22nd 04, 01:16 AM
Frank Dresser

"Frank White" wrote in message

You could always turn off the TV...

You know, I really wish rather than starting off with the usual
"The state of the Union... is STRONG!" bromide, one time one of
our Presidents would be more honest. If, for instance, the
President started out his SotU speech with "My fellow Americans,
we are SCREWED!", it would sure the heck focus MY attention!

How about:

We're Broke!

Frank Dresser

Old January 22nd 04, 01:42 AM
JJacob6879

Frank,
I thought this newsgroup was for the discussion of shortwave radio, not
politics.
Perhaps you should find a different newsgroup to make your comments on.
Jake

Old January 22nd 04, 03:11 AM
doppelganger

N8KDV wrote:

What substances did George Bush abuse?

How about cocaine, which may explain the 'deer in the headlights' look
he sometimes has when his drug fried brain can't function normally. He
may have quit years ago but the damage was already done.

Alcohol? If so, then you better ask Teddy
to stand down also! Teddy is a murderer too! But I'll bet you love him!

Teddy was possibly guilty of vehicular manslaughter but hardly murder.
He should have been more forthcoming about the incident. If he had, the
public probably would have forgiven him. Instead, he's paid for that
mistake for the rest of his life.

Old January 22nd 04, 03:14 AM
Gray Shockley

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:14:03 -0600, Soames123 wrote
(in message ):

I think 2008 is the year things
will get REAL interesting!

?What?
- Hillary Vs Arnold ??

President has to be native born (although there are teeny exceptions for a
child born of USA citizens out of the country).

We went through this with Kissenger.

/Gray/

will she get all buffed up , & pose in a tiny Bathing suit covered in Baby
Oil
??
Hopefully, we will have killed enough " terrorists" & their sympathizers to
get
the rest of the world going again.

Disturbing images from France;
Muslim High School Girls with Headgear
protesting a Ban on religous paraphenalia in School..
- escorted by old men with beards & ankle high pants indicating Hard line
conservative Muslim Beliefs.
These are people who believe Pre marital Sex is justification for death..

"Sari law" or Hil ?
She's on the Armed Service Comittee...
- I'd take Clinton's Ex any day...

Old January 22nd 04, 03:30 AM
Brenda Ann

"Gray Shockley" wrote in message
.com...
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:14:03 -0600, Soames123 wrote
(in message ):

I think 2008 is the year things
will get REAL interesting!

?What?
- Hillary Vs Arnold ??

President has to be native born (although there are teeny exceptions for a
child born of USA citizens out of the country).

We went through this with Kissenger.

Ah, but Constitutional amendments seem to be all the rage..

Old January 22nd 04, 03:56 AM
Frank Dresser

"JJacob6879" wrote in message
Frank,
I thought this newsgroup was for the discussion of shortwave

radio, not
politics.
Perhaps you should find a different newsgroup to make your comments

on.
Jake

Hey Jake,

Check this out:

Frank Dresser

Old January 22nd 04, 11:11 AM
RHF

Howard,

"I thought Hillary was the former president .......
am I missing something - again?"

YES - co, Co. CO !

Hillary WAS the former co-president .......
Am I Missing Something ? No you had eight years of IT !

~ RHF
..
..
= = = Howard
= = = =wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:11:24 -0600, "Rob Mills"
wrote:

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Ummmmm.....Bill Clinton is a *former* President - if you watched

tonight, you saw
President George W. Bush.

Luv it. RM~

Old January 22nd 04, 11:26 AM
RHF

FW,

wass = We Are So... SCREWED !
Isn't being honest when a Politician talks to a Voter and Tax Payer.

bohic = Bend Over Here It Comes !
Now that is a Politician Being Honest. Big Time !
Politicians Do It To You. (Not With You.)

Love Him or Hate Him... GWB is a Politician [.]
{ For He Shall Be Know As POTUS ! }

tpimp ~ RHF
..
..
= = = (Frank White)
= = = wrote in message ...
In article ,
says...

- Where can I NOT hear this Supreme court appointed, substance abusing

Felon

You could always turn off the TV...

You know, I really wish rather than starting off with the usual
"The state of the Union... is STRONG!" bromide, one time one of
our Presidents would be more honest. If, for instance, the
President started out his SotU speech with "My fellow Americans,
we are SCREWED!", it would sure the heck focus MY attention!

^_^

FW

Old January 22nd 04, 11:36 AM
RHF

jake, Jake. JAKE !

why, Why. WHY !
Then "Why" Did YOU 'Post' To This Thread ? ? ?

Silence Kills It [.]

Posting Feeds It !

It's Alive - Thanks To You [.]

slbt ~ RHF