Old January 22nd 04, 11:42 PM
Frank Halaburak

Default 7.255 MHZ Nigeria ??

Hi,
Listening to this at 22h20. signal is S5 and nice and clear. I'm in
Montreal.
language unknown............Is this Voice Of Nigeria ??

Thanks in
advance

73's.............Frank

Old January 23rd 04, 02:44 AM
BCLNEWS.IT

At that hour only Voice of Nigeria and Radio China International are on that
frequency. I think you listened Voice of Nigeria in Hausa.

Bob
http://www.bclnews.it