Old January 30th 04, 12:08 AM
drifter

Default Brenda Ann, ot

in 1972, after 32 months in Viet Nam, i returned home.
it was bad then, you couldn't even ware your uniform
in the airports. people spit on us. in Chicago a mother,
whose son didn't return from my war, shot and killed a vet
on his way home. she said if her son didn't make it home,
no one should. talk about filling different! even some of my
old friends wouldn't talk to me. we were called "baby killers".
it was tough. i enlisted and extended my tour; because i felt
i could make a difference. family thing. generations in the
military. so, i guess i was and am different. i was proud of
my service. i did my duty; what i had to do. after all these
years, i would do it all over again. i held my head high. i
still do. got home, went to work, raised a family. almost ready
to retire. been a good life. wouldn't change a thing. i make my
choices. and i stuck with them. i live my life my way. i never
let small minded people bother me. it was my business what i did.
i went in with a clear mind and never looked back. we make these
decisions all our lives, large and small. i believe you made a
bigger one than i did. larger than most people ever could. you
look happy on your web page. and that's what it all about. some
people think the ranting of a 54 year old man. hay, i've had a
vary good life. and, i hope your happier than i ever was. but,
with all that's flying on this group, i thought you should know
a lot of people are behind your. anyhow, if you need a smile
some time, here's a little url for ya. now, back into semi lurk...

http://www.myshutter.com/flash/smiley-back.swf

keep smiling...
Old January 30th 04, 06:05 AM
Burr

What is the URL to her home page please

TIA,

Burr

Old January 30th 04, 09:15 AM
RHF

DRIFTER,

This Indeed - Put a Smile On My Face )

Well Worth the Time to Check-It-Out !

BA,

Remember the Words to: "That's What Friends Are For"
http://www.eltonography.com/songs/th...s_are_for.html
http://tinyurl.com/3y8wo
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Highrise/6554/

May Your Life Be Filed With True Friends )

palta ~ RHF
..
..
= = = drifter

Old January 30th 04, 11:54 AM
drifter

morning burr. i deleted the url. i used google,
and it was the 4th or 5th item down on the first
page. i'm not sure if Brenda Ann would like me
to post it here, (i don't want to add to anything).

thank you RHF. loved that song. gee, i hope that
song doesn't start another war. remember, elton
is gay. and michael, well, the press has already
tried him. love sir elton's music. michael don't
move me one way or the other. but, i have danced
to his music for years. (OMG- he's a DISCO DANCER).
YES! i admit it. i disco dance. or as the kids call
it today- funk. love to dance. i guess that makes
me different...

by the way RHF, how's retirement? number 1 son is
looking at a job in Miami. if he goes south, so
does my grand-daut. i want to get away from the
north east. PA- about 25 miles east of pittsburgh.
i'll miss the change of seasons and the mountains.
but, there ain't nothing in the world like a warm
ocean and women in thongs. right now it's utc-1200.
snowing, 7 degrees/ with a wind chill factor of -9.
ouch.....
Drifter...
Old January 30th 04, 03:46 PM
Burr

Hey you guys,
Don't forget this old man. I'm 62 and having the time of my life.

RHF wrote:

DRIFTER,

This Indeed - Put a Smile On My Face )

Well Worth the Time to Check-It-Out !

BA,

Remember the Words to: "That's What Friends Are For"
http://www.eltonography.com/songs/th...s_are_for.html
http://tinyurl.com/3y8wo
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Highrise/6554/

May Your Life Be Filed With True Friends )

palta ~ RHF
.
.
= = = drifter

Brenda T Fort Shortwave 199 February 2nd 04 07:20 PM
Regarding Brenda Brian Hill Shortwave 4 January 30th 04 08:36 AM
Brenda Ann Burr Shortwave 2 November 26th 03 04:12 AM
Hey Brenda Ann Burr Shortwave 2 November 21st 03 04:16 AM