RadioBanter

-   -   MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40397-mayday-mayday-mayday.html)

N8KDV January 31st 04 02:14 AM

Frank Dresser wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Uh, the Pope who is there now (John Paul II) is known as the Pope of

Rome...

Where ya all been?

Of course. That's well known. But people usually refer to John Paul II
simply as "The Pope". Brother Stair always refers to "The Pope of
Rome". So, why the distinction? The Prophet must be aware of other
Popes.

Perhaps because that's the fellows title: Pope of Rome

And not knowing much about Profit Scare, I can only imagine, that to him,
Pope of Rome sounds flashier than just The Pope.

Ya think?

Frank Dresser

Frank Dresser January 31st 04 02:30 AM

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Perhaps because that's the fellows title: Pope of Rome

Yes. That's well known.

And not knowing much about Profit Scare, I can only imagine, that to

him,
Pope of Rome sounds flashier than just The Pope.

Ya think?

The Prophet has been sparing us the details of his death. However,
death at the hands of only one Pope seems a little mundane for a Brother
Stair prophesy.

Frank Dresser

Frank Dresser January 31st 04 02:37 AM

"Tom Sevart" wrote in message

[snip]

And why isn't he in jail? What ever happened to the lewd conduct

charges
against him?

I don't know about the charges or even if he's gone to trial. Brother
Stair has increased his radio time significantly for six months,
starting in December. He expects something important to happen in May.

Frank Dresser

N8KDV January 31st 04 02:44 AM

Frank Dresser wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Perhaps because that's the fellows title: Pope of Rome

Yes. That's well known.

And not knowing much about Profit Scare, I can only imagine, that to

him,
Pope of Rome sounds flashier than just The Pope.

Ya think?

The Prophet has been sparing us the details of his death. However,
death at the hands of only one Pope seems a little mundane for a Brother
Stair prophesy.

Guess I'll leave it up to you then to figure out who the other 'Popes' are.

Guess you could email the 'ol Profit and ask him.

Frank Dresser

N8KDV January 31st 04 02:50 AM

Frank Dresser wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Perhaps because that's the fellows title: Pope of Rome

Yes. That's well known.

And not knowing much about Profit Scare, I can only imagine, that to

him,
Pope of Rome sounds flashier than just The Pope.

Ya think?

The Prophet has been sparing us the details of his death. However,
death at the hands of only one Pope seems a little mundane for a Brother
Stair prophesy.

Guess I have to ask! Has Profit mentioned any other Popes at all, or just
The Pope of Rome?

If he's only mentioned The Pope of Rome then I'd have to wonder if you are
perhaps reading a bit to much into what he's saying.

Another silly question! Do you spend a lot of time listening to the Profit?
And if so, why?

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Frank Dresser January 31st 04 02:51 AM

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
I dunno. Maybe, like the rest of us, the Pope has listened to profit

stair
enough to want to choke the sh*t out him!

That brings up another question. Why would the Prophet envision his
death at the hands of the Pope of Rome? The Pope is widely regarded as
a peaceful man with a high moral character. Certainly the Pope could
retune to Vatican Radio, EWTN or the chanters from New Mexico.

I'd kinda think the Prophet would be even more frightened of people who
lost small fortunes in previous doomsday scares.

Frank Dresser

Frank Dresser January 31st 04 02:57 AM

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Guess I'll leave it up to you then to figure out who the other 'Popes'

are.

Guess you could email the 'ol Profit and ask him.

E-mail? Not when I might get the answer on shortwave radio! I'm hoping
the Prophet will reveal more details as the important events of May draw
nearer

Frank Dresser

Frank Dresser January 31st 04 03:05 AM

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Guess I have to ask! Has Profit mentioned any other Popes at all, or

just
The Pope of Rome?

The Prophet has singled out the Pope of Rome.

If he's only mentioned The Pope of Rome then I'd have to wonder if you

are
perhaps reading a bit to much into what he's saying.

I'm hoping for an upcoming clairfication.

Another silly question! Do you spend a lot of time listening to the

Profit?

Yes!

And if so, why?

Because propagation for Alex Jones and James Lloyd is spotty. The Power
Hour rarely comes in well any more. Dr. Len Horowitz is gone. But I
can always depend on the Last Day Prophet of God!

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Frank Dresser

Brian Hill January 31st 04 03:09 AM

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

Just how many Popes are there? Could there be a gang of Popes we don't
know about?

Hey! Cool Frank. A gang of out of control Popes running rampant through the
streets of Rome. That's got the makings of another Monty Python flic!! I
like it!!

--
73 and good DXing
RX: