RadioBanter

-   -   MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40397-mayday-mayday-mayday.html)

me January 30th 04 05:00 PM

You know, you are like a guy who is in love with an ugly girl.
They keep bringing up and discussing the girl in a negative light just
to be able to talk about her while not letting on that they are in
love with her. Then you post Mayday like something happening on
shortwave just to get attention for your love of Brother Stair.

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 19:15:53 GMT, "Frank Dresser"
wrote:

Brother Stair is now saying the world as we know it may end around the
time of his next birthday, next May.

On a previous broadcast, the Prophet said he would be killed by the
Pope. Specifically, he said he'd be killed by the Pope of Rome.

Frank Dresser

Brian Hill January 30th 04 09:16 PM

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message
Brother Stair is now saying the world as we know it may end around the
time of his next birthday, next May.

On a previous broadcast, the Prophet said he would be killed by the
Pope. Specifically, he said he'd be killed by the Pope of Rome.

Frank Dresser

What kind of drugs do you have to take to say stupid sh-t like that to the
whole world?
--
73 and good DXing
RX:

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianehill/

Tracy January 30th 04 09:48 PM

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:16:53 -0600, "Brian Hill"
brianehill@charterDOTnet wrote:

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message
Brother Stair is now saying the world as we know it may end around the
time of his next birthday, next May.

On a previous broadcast, the Prophet said he would be killed by the
Pope. Specifically, he said he'd be killed by the Pope of Rome.

Frank Dresser

What kind of drugs do you have to take to say stupid sh-t like that to the
whole world?

I don't think that this little corner of Usenet is anywhere close to
the whole world! As a matter of fact, I would venture to say that it
is less than a few hundred people. And most of those were intelligent
enough to see that he was being sarcastic.

Tracy

me January 30th 04 10:57 PM

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 03:21:40 GMT, "Frank Dresser"
wrote:

I'll keep listenening to shortwave radio. If the Prophet says there's a
gang of white leather jacket wearing Popes riding their choppers around
Walterboro, I'll post it here.

I have a better idea. Stick to shortwave and keep your Michael
Jackson type love affair with this guy private.

Brian Hill January 30th 04 11:01 PM

"Tracy" wrote in message

I don't think that this little corner of Usenet is anywhere close to
the whole world! As a matter of fact, I would venture to say that it
is less than a few hundred people. And most of those were intelligent
enough to see that he was being sarcastic.

Tracy

Tracy I'm beginning to wonder if your on drugs. Try not to live up to all my
expectations.

me January 30th 04 11:05 PM

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 1:18:49 -0600, Gray Shockley
wrote:

Sense of humor challenged makes it no wonder you post behind a falsie.

No it's sick of asshole posters who think posting their off topic crap
with a subject like MAYDAY is cool.

Good golly! Lighten up.

Free clue, stop to off topic bull**** and I'll lighten up.

We've been joking about domestic shortwave for years and if you are so
humor-challenged that you have to attempt psychoanalization on the
participants, you lead a /way/ too boring existence and you really should go
up on eBay and see what a life is running these days.

No one gives a **** about your joking. Take it to a humor newsgroup.

You remind me of the Army Hymn: "Him. Him. [Have intercourse with] Him."

Thinking of having Brother Stair do it in your ass again. Start a fan
group for him.

Tracy January 30th 04 11:22 PM

"Tracy" wrote in message

I don't think that this little corner of Usenet is anywhere close to
the whole world! As a matter of fact, I would venture to say that it
is less than a few hundred people. And most of those were intelligent
enough to see that he was being sarcastic.

Tracy

Tracy I'm beginning to wonder if your on drugs. Try not to live up to all my
expectations.

But I haven't made an incorrect statement yet!

Tracy