Old February 3rd 04, 05:27 AM
RHF

N8KDV,

"We don't need, nor should we seek, 'approval', from the
international community when the vital interests of our
country are at stake."

here, Here. HERE !

What was it last week one of the Democrat Candidates was
Explaining the he was not simply running for the 'presidency
of the usofa': But for "The LEADER of the Free World" [.]
That WE the USoA have to be Mindful of Our Role as the World's
Only Remaining Super-Power and be a Good Citizen of the World.

Sorry but to my little mind: I Want Someone Who Is First and
Formost Runing for the Office of President of the USofA. And Who
Clearly Understands the very simple fact that 'The American People'
have Elected Him to be "The President of the USofA" and to
Take Care of America's Interest First [.]

ssi... ~ RHF
= = = So Say I... My Opinions Stated As Facts.
..
..
= = = N8KDV
= = = wrote in message ...
Brian Hill wrote:

"Multithreaded" wrote in message
As I said, you are not making sense.

Allright?

I'll answer your question anyway.
No, I don't think every person in the world thinks well of current
American foreign policy, myself included. How on earth you can blame
us is beyond my comprehension.

No one blamed you. I just said I don't think anyone likes use from what I
hear. And for your information I don't entirly agree with our foreign policy
either.

I would hope that - to keep at least a
small amount of relevence to this NG - your HF listening habits would
open up your mind at least slightly, but I guess the constant pounding
of the domestic media in your country must more than offset this.
Pity.

Well I would hope that you'd allow me a few more words before you lable me
narrow minded and I don't listen much to the domestic media.

And no, I do not consider myself in the least "anti-American." I
simply regret the current choice of administration.

I never ment to imply that you were anti American. I just think a lot of
people are mad right now but the world never the less will be better without
Sadam in power. I do think we should have had more aproval from the global
comunity. This Yank likes the UK. Spent a little time there once. Cheers

Brian

One must remember that jealousy engenders hatred.

We don't need, nor should we seek, 'approval', from the international community
when the vital interests of our country are at stake.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B
"I swear by, not at, Drake receivers" ©

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old February 3rd 04, 06:38 AM
Les & Claire

RHF wrote:
N8KDV,

"We don't need, nor should we seek, 'approval', from the
international community when the vital interests of our
country are at stake."

here, Here. HERE !

What was it last week one of the Democrat Candidates was
Explaining the he was not simply running for the 'presidency
of the usofa': But for "The LEADER of the Free World" [.]
That WE the USoA have to be Mindful of Our Role as the World's
Only Remaining Super-Power and be a Good Citizen of the World.

Sorry but to my little mind: I Want Someone Who Is First and
Formost Runing for the Office of President of the USofA. And Who
Clearly Understands the very simple fact that 'The American People'
have Elected Him to be "The President of the USofA" and to
Take Care of America's Interest First [.]

.... You really are a very worrying country at the moment.

Les

ssi... ~ RHF
= = = So Say I... My Opinions Stated As Facts.
.
.
= = = N8KDV

Old February 3rd 04, 07:46 AM
Les & Claire

Telamon wrote:
The US is the worst of all religious & dictatorial oppressive
governments

Well that would indicate you are a real whack job.

Are you saying the US is not a christian fundamentalist country that is
closing down civil liberties as fast as it can whilst conducting a violent
empire building crusade?

Les

Old February 3rd 04, 09:55 AM
Multithreaded

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:35:55 -0600, "Brian Hill"
brianehill@charterDOTnet wrote:

I'll answer your question anyway.
No, I don't think every person in the world thinks well of current
American foreign policy, myself included. How on earth you can blame
us is beyond my comprehension.

No one blamed you. I just said I don't think anyone likes use from what I
hear. And for your information I don't entirly agree with our foreign policy
either.

I appreciate that.

I would hope that - to keep at least a
small amount of relevence to this NG - your HF listening habits would
open up your mind at least slightly, but I guess the constant pounding
of the domestic media in your country must more than offset this.
Pity.

Well I would hope that you'd allow me a few more words before you lable me
narrow minded and I don't listen much to the domestic media.

I wasn't trying to label you at all. I did, however, get a certain
impression from you. I see I was wrong. Glad to hear that about the
domestic media.

And no, I do not consider myself in the least "anti-American." I
simply regret the current choice of administration.

I never ment to imply that you were anti American. I just think a lot of
people are mad right now but the world never the less will be better without
Sadam in power. I do think we should have had more aproval from the global
comunity. This Yank likes the UK. Spent a little time there once. Cheers

Approval has to be earned. It so sorely isn't at the moment by the
current administration. I'm glad you like the UK; believe me, it is
warmly appreciated. If ever you were to come again to Blighty, you
could be sure of a warm welcome in this household (genuine offer,
heh).

Brian

Thanks for the reply, Brian.

G4LWQ

--

Please use Reply-To address.
Old February 3rd 04, 11:20 PM
Telamon

In article ,
"Les & Claire" wrote:

snip

Are you saying the US is not a christian fundamentalist country that is
closing down civil liberties as fast as it can whilst conducting a violent
empire building crusade?

Are you saying that it is?

Not only are you a complete nut job but you also cannot quote properly.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old February 3rd 04, 11:25 PM
Telamon

In article ,
"Les & Claire" wrote:

snip

Are you saying the US is not a christian fundamentalist country that is
closing down civil liberties as fast as it can whilst conducting a violent
empire building crusade?

You forgot to use the word white as part of your pejorative. So then;
"Are you saying the US is not a white Christian fundamentalist country"

Doesn't that sound better?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 4th 04, 08:14 AM
Les & Claire

Telamon wrote:

You forgot to use the word white as part of your pejorative. So then;
"Are you saying the US is not a white Christian fundamentalist
country"

Doesn't that sound better?

I wasn't quoting, it is my view in my words. Also, "White" is your word,
not mine. In the US a saddeningly large proportion of all races seem to
suffer from the gross lack of judgement, intelligence and free thought that
sums up christianity.

Les

snip

Old February 4th 04, 06:36 PM
Joe Ringer

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:59:05 +0100, Stephan Grossklass wrote:
Atlas schrieb:

Why use a SW radio? What uses are they for the average person?

So you'll know when to dig up your MRE's and gold and hit the road.

--
clear skies,
Joe
Old February 4th 04, 09:36 PM
RHF

les, Les. LES.

A TRUE STORY:
As My Daddy used to tell me.
"Son You May Not Love Me
You May Not Respect Me
But, You Will Damm Well - Fear Me [.]

As I Grew Up and Matured In-Life . . .
I Learn to Love and Respect My Old Man
Thank You God for Giving Me a
Good Strong Father - amen, Amen. and AMEN !
{ Les - My Daddy was Part German }

YOUR REPLY:
".... You really are a very worrying country at the moment."

So as far as most Americans are concerned.
You (The World) may not Love the USoA.
You (The World) may not Respect the USoA.
But, You (The World) can Damm Well Fear the USoA.

TBL: Les - Keeping Worrying - Your Worry is Good for America.

First an Foremost is the Importance of Every American
to be Safe and Secure in Our HomeLand the USofA [.]

! "9/11" NEVER AGAIN !

Proud To Say: "I Am An American !" {No Apologies Required.)

Blessed by God with Life and Progressive by Nature thru Living ~ RHF
[Just an Old Retired Blue Collar Union Member - Dosvedanya Tovarisch]
..
..
= = = "Les & Claire"

Old February 4th 04, 09:54 PM
Les & Claire

RHF wrote:
les, Les. LES.
A TRUE STORY:

As My Daddy used to tell me.
"Son You May Not Love Me
You May Not Respect Me
But, You Will Damm Well - Fear Me [.]

Snip speech that would be more at home in Germany circa 1939

You see? A worrying country with a dangerous mindset. You make my point
convincingly Sir. Also, I'm thankful that fear was not part of my, or my
childrens, relationship with their Father.

Les