Old January 31st 04, 01:41 PM
Ken Wilson

Default 4.789.98 RRI Fak Fak This Late ?

Hello,

Just a quick scan this morning before going off to work a few hours & I find
a Big signal on 4.789.98 Mhz @13:40 GTM. Seems kind of late in the am for
Indos ? Some other station using this Freq. that I don't know about ?

Why is the band always best when you can't hang around .

73, Ken

Old January 31st 04, 02:06 PM
N8KDV

Ken Wilson wrote:

Hello,

Just a quick scan this morning before going off to work a few hours & I find
a Big signal on 4.789.98 Mhz @13:40 GTM. Seems kind of late in the am for
Indos ?

Why not? NBC on 4890 most always hangs in here until sign-off at 1400. 4789.98,
presumed to be Fak-Fak, still coming in good here until off at 1400, which seems
to correspond with their schedule. Nice signal, I agree.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Old January 31st 04, 11:09 PM
Maximus

RATS. I apologize profusely for the large size of the attachment.

"Maximus" wrote in message
ink.net...
http://mars.comportco.com/%7Ewfair/naswalog.html