Old February 7th 04, 12:02 AM
Diverd4777

Default ( OT ) Quite a bit... ;-)

Subject: OUT OF AFRICA

These questions about South Africa were posted on a South
African
Tourism Website and were answered by the website owner.

Q: Does it ever get windy in South Africa? I have never seen
it rain on TV, so how do the plants grow? (UK)
A: We import all plants fully grown and then just sit around
watching them die.

Q: Will I be able to see elephants in the street? (USA)
A: Depends how much you've been drinking.

Q: I want to walk from Durban to Cape Town - can I follow the
railroad tracks? (Sweden)
A: Sure, it's only two thousand kilometers, take lots of
water...

Q: Is it safe to run around in the bushes in South Africa?
(Sweden)
A: So it's true what they say about Swedes...?

Q: Are there any ATMs (cash machines) in South Africa? Can
you
send me a list of them in JHB, Cape Town, Knysna and Jeffrey's Bay?
(UK)
A: ...and what did your last slave die of?

Q: Can you give me some information about Koala Bear racing
in
South Africa? (USA)
A: Aus-tra-lia is that big island in the middle of the
pacific.
A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe which
does
not... oh forget it. Sure, the Koala Bear racing is every Tuesday
night
in Hillbrow. Come naked.

Q: Which direction is north in South Africa? (USA)
A: Face south and then turn 90 degrees. Contact us when you
get here and we'll send the rest of the directions.

Q: Can I bring cutlery into South Africa? (UK)
A: Why? Just use your fingers like we do.

Q: Can you send me the Vienna Boys' Choir schedule? (USA)
A: Aus-tri-a is that quaint little country bordering
Ger-man-y,
which is... oh forget it. Sure, the Vienna Boys Choir plays every
Tuesday
night in Hillbrow, straight after the Koala Bear races. Come naked.

Q: Do you have perfume in South Africa? (France)
A: No, WE don't stink.

Q: I have developed a new product that is the fountain of
youth.
Can you tell me where I can sell it in South Africa? (USA)

A: Anywhere significant numbers of Americans gather.

Q: Can you tell me the regions in South Africa where the
female
population is smaller than the male population? (Italy)

A: Yes, gay nightclubs.

Q: Do you celebrate Christmas in South Africa? (France)
A: Only at Christmas.

Q: Are there killer bees in South Africa? (Germany)
A: Not yet, but for you, we'll import them.

Q: Are there supermarkets in Cape Town and is milk available
all
year round? (Germany)
A: No, we are a peaceful civilisation of vegan
hunter-gatherers.
Milk is illegal.

Q: Please send a list of all doctors in South Africa who can
dispense rattlesnake serum. (USA)
A: Rattlesnakes live in A-me-ri-ca, which is where YOU come
from.
All South African snakes are perfectly harmless, can be safely
handled
and make good pets.

Q: I was in South Africa in 1969, and I want to contact the
girl
I dated while I was staying in Hillbrow. Can you help? (USA)
A: Yes, and you will still have to pay her by the hour.

Q: Will I be able to speek English most places I go? (USA)
A: Yes, but you'll have to learn it first.

Old February 7th 04, 12:30 AM
Maximus

ROFLMAO. Thanks, I needed THAT
"Diverd4777" wrote in message

These questions about South Africa were posted on a South
African
Tourism Website and were answered by the website owner.

Q: Does it ever get windy in South Africa? I have never seen
it rain on TV, so how do the plants grow? (UK)
A: We import all plants fully grown and then just sit around
watching them die.

Q: Will I be able to see elephants in the street? (USA)
A: Depends how much you've been drinking.

Q: I want to walk from Durban to Cape Town - can I follow the
railroad tracks? (Sweden)
A: Sure, it's only two thousand kilometers, take lots of
water...

Q: Is it safe to run around in the bushes in South Africa?
(Sweden)
A: So it's true what they say about Swedes...?

Q: Are there any ATMs (cash machines) in South Africa? Can
you
send me a list of them in JHB, Cape Town, Knysna and Jeffrey's Bay?
(UK)
A: ...and what did your last slave die of?

Q: Can you give me some information about Koala Bear racing
in
South Africa? (USA)
A: Aus-tra-lia is that big island in the middle of the
pacific.
A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe which
does
not... oh forget it. Sure, the Koala Bear racing is every Tuesday
night
in Hillbrow. Come naked.

Q: Which direction is north in South Africa? (USA)
A: Face south and then turn 90 degrees. Contact us when you
get here and we'll send the rest of the directions.

Q: Can I bring cutlery into South Africa? (UK)
A: Why? Just use your fingers like we do.

Q: Can you send me the Vienna Boys' Choir schedule? (USA)
A: Aus-tri-a is that quaint little country bordering
Ger-man-y,
which is... oh forget it. Sure, the Vienna Boys Choir plays every
Tuesday
night in Hillbrow, straight after the Koala Bear races. Come naked.

Q: Do you have perfume in South Africa? (France)
A: No, WE don't stink.

Q: I have developed a new product that is the fountain of
youth.
Can you tell me where I can sell it in South Africa? (USA)

A: Anywhere significant numbers of Americans gather.

Q: Can you tell me the regions in South Africa where the
female
population is smaller than the male population? (Italy)

A: Yes, gay nightclubs.

Q: Do you celebrate Christmas in South Africa? (France)
A: Only at Christmas.

Q: Are there killer bees in South Africa? (Germany)
A: Not yet, but for you, we'll import them.

Q: Are there supermarkets in Cape Town and is milk available
all
year round? (Germany)
A: No, we are a peaceful civilisation of vegan
hunter-gatherers.
Milk is illegal.

Q: Please send a list of all doctors in South Africa who can
dispense rattlesnake serum. (USA)
A: Rattlesnakes live in A-me-ri-ca, which is where YOU come
from.
All South African snakes are perfectly harmless, can be safely
handled
and make good pets.

Q: I was in South Africa in 1969, and I want to contact the
girl
I dated while I was staying in Hillbrow. Can you help? (USA)
A: Yes, and you will still have to pay her by the hour.

Q: Will I be able to speek English most places I go? (USA)
A: Yes, but you'll have to learn it first.

Old February 7th 04, 02:15 AM
Howard

THANK YOU! I was in dire medical need of a good laugh and this was
great.

On 07 Feb 2004 00:02:53 GMT, (Diverd4777) wrote:

These questions about South Africa were posted on a South
African
Tourism Website and were answered by the website owner.

Q: Does it ever get windy in South Africa? I have never seen
it rain on TV, so how do the plants grow? (UK)
A: We import all plants fully grown and then just sit around
watching them die.

Q: Will I be able to see elephants in the street? (USA)
A: Depends how much you've been drinking.

Q: I want to walk from Durban to Cape Town - can I follow the
railroad tracks? (Sweden)
A: Sure, it's only two thousand kilometers, take lots of
water...

Q: Is it safe to run around in the bushes in South Africa?
(Sweden)
A: So it's true what they say about Swedes...?

Q: Are there any ATMs (cash machines) in South Africa? Can
you
send me a list of them in JHB, Cape Town, Knysna and Jeffrey's Bay?
(UK)
A: ...and what did your last slave die of?

Q: Can you give me some information about Koala Bear racing
in
South Africa? (USA)
A: Aus-tra-lia is that big island in the middle of the
pacific.
A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe which
does
not... oh forget it. Sure, the Koala Bear racing is every Tuesday
night
in Hillbrow. Come naked.

Q: Which direction is north in South Africa? (USA)
A: Face south and then turn 90 degrees. Contact us when you
get here and we'll send the rest of the directions.

Q: Can I bring cutlery into South Africa? (UK)
A: Why? Just use your fingers like we do.

Q: Can you send me the Vienna Boys' Choir schedule? (USA)
A: Aus-tri-a is that quaint little country bordering
Ger-man-y,
which is... oh forget it. Sure, the Vienna Boys Choir plays every
Tuesday
night in Hillbrow, straight after the Koala Bear races. Come naked.

Q: Do you have perfume in South Africa? (France)
A: No, WE don't stink.

Q: I have developed a new product that is the fountain of
youth.
Can you tell me where I can sell it in South Africa? (USA)

A: Anywhere significant numbers of Americans gather.

Q: Can you tell me the regions in South Africa where the
female
population is smaller than the male population? (Italy)

A: Yes, gay nightclubs.

Q: Do you celebrate Christmas in South Africa? (France)
A: Only at Christmas.

Q: Are there killer bees in South Africa? (Germany)
A: Not yet, but for you, we'll import them.

Q: Are there supermarkets in Cape Town and is milk available
all
year round? (Germany)
A: No, we are a peaceful civilisation of vegan
hunter-gatherers.
Milk is illegal.

Q: Please send a list of all doctors in South Africa who can
dispense rattlesnake serum. (USA)
A: Rattlesnakes live in A-me-ri-ca, which is where YOU come
from.
All South African snakes are perfectly harmless, can be safely
handled
and make good pets.

Q: I was in South Africa in 1969, and I want to contact the
girl
I dated while I was staying in Hillbrow. Can you help? (USA)
A: Yes, and you will still have to pay her by the hour.

Q: Will I be able to speek English most places I go? (USA)
A: Yes, but you'll have to learn it first.

Old February 7th 04, 02:33 AM
Brian

Good Stuff!

Brian
"Howard" wrote in message
THANK YOU! I was in dire medical need of a good laugh and this was
great.

On 07 Feb 2004 00:02:53 GMT, (Diverd4777) wrote:

These questions about South Africa were posted on a South
African
Tourism Website and were answered by the website owner.

Q: Does it ever get windy in South Africa? I have never seen
it rain on TV, so how do the plants grow? (UK)
A: We import all plants fully grown and then just sit around
watching them die.

Q: Will I be able to see elephants in the street? (USA)
A: Depends how much you've been drinking.

Q: I want to walk from Durban to Cape Town - can I follow the
railroad tracks? (Sweden)
A: Sure, it's only two thousand kilometers, take lots of
water...

Q: Is it safe to run around in the bushes in South Africa?
(Sweden)
A: So it's true what they say about Swedes...?

Q: Are there any ATMs (cash machines) in South Africa? Can
you
send me a list of them in JHB, Cape Town, Knysna and Jeffrey's Bay?
(UK)
A: ...and what did your last slave die of?

Q: Can you give me some information about Koala Bear racing
in
South Africa? (USA)
A: Aus-tra-lia is that big island in the middle of the
pacific.
A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe which
does
not... oh forget it. Sure, the Koala Bear racing is every Tuesday
night
in Hillbrow. Come naked.

Q: Which direction is north in South Africa? (USA)
A: Face south and then turn 90 degrees. Contact us when you
get here and we'll send the rest of the directions.

Q: Can I bring cutlery into South Africa? (UK)
A: Why? Just use your fingers like we do.

Q: Can you send me the Vienna Boys' Choir schedule? (USA)
A: Aus-tri-a is that quaint little country bordering
Ger-man-y,
which is... oh forget it. Sure, the Vienna Boys Choir plays every
Tuesday
night in Hillbrow, straight after the Koala Bear races. Come naked.

Q: Do you have perfume in South Africa? (France)
A: No, WE don't stink.

Q: I have developed a new product that is the fountain of
youth.
Can you tell me where I can sell it in South Africa? (USA)

A: Anywhere significant numbers of Americans gather.

Q: Can you tell me the regions in South Africa where the
female
population is smaller than the male population? (Italy)

A: Yes, gay nightclubs.

Q: Do you celebrate Christmas in South Africa? (France)
A: Only at Christmas.

Q: Are there killer bees in South Africa? (Germany)
A: Not yet, but for you, we'll import them.

Q: Are there supermarkets in Cape Town and is milk available
all
year round? (Germany)
A: No, we are a peaceful civilisation of vegan
hunter-gatherers.
Milk is illegal.

Q: Please send a list of all doctors in South Africa who can
dispense rattlesnake serum. (USA)
A: Rattlesnakes live in A-me-ri-ca, which is where YOU come
from.
All South African snakes are perfectly harmless, can be safely
handled
and make good pets.

Q: I was in South Africa in 1969, and I want to contact the
girl
I dated while I was staying in Hillbrow. Can you help? (USA)
A: Yes, and you will still have to pay her by the hour.

Q: Will I be able to speek English most places I go? (USA)
A: Yes, but you'll have to learn it first.