Old February 7th 04, 08:18 PM
Mike

Default FA/Modified MFJ-1026 works below Medium Wave/Ant. Swap Switch and more

I have for auction an MFJ-1026 that I have modified to work from 100
Khz - 30Mhz
A swap Switch was added so that you have the benefit of swapping
antenna's without unscrewing and changing terminals. The unit has been
fitted with nice quality knobs that are larger and easier to use when
you're making fine adjustments. I have two of these and this one is
excess to my needs. Perfect for the Medium Wave DX'er. Heard Kuwait on
the 1,548Khz a few weeks back using this unit phasing two outside
antennas...this also works as advertised to null out noise
interference. A nice unit...Starting at $80.00 and includes the Power
Cube. Has built in amplifier too!