Old February 6th 04, 11:47 PM
me

Default Byrant and N8KDV The Assholes

Why don't these two assholes take their flame war somewhere else. I
have never seen such gayness, except for Burr whos girlfriend dump him
when she found out he was gay.
Old February 7th 04, 11:50 PM
N8KDV

me wrote:

Why don't these two assholes take their flame war somewhere else. I
have never seen such gayness, except for Burr whos girlfriend dump him
when she found out he was gay.

Gayness?

Certainly not on my part, and I rather doubt Cousin Burr is either.

I can't speak for Bryant.

Old February 9th 04, 11:09 AM
Tom Sevart

"N8KDV" wrote in message

me wrote:

Why don't these two assholes take their flame war somewhere else. I
have never seen such gayness, except for Burr whos girlfriend dump him
when she found out he was gay.

Gayness?

I just posted this in another group, but it bears repeating... I'm sure this
probably has a name for it but I have no idea what it is. There's a law of
inverse proportion to the age of a usenet poster and the number of times he
refers to someone or some thing using homosexual references. Specifically
using the word "gay."

Tom