Old February 10th 04, 04:39 PM
Nobody You Know

Default YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK

You come in here ...
You don't know what you're talking about ...
You don't have a job ...
You live with your momma ...
You're all child molestors ...

KE2LO killed my dog Shane ...
Chevy Keyhoe killed my dog Shane ...
The FBI is after you ...
Bill Clinton listens to the Liberty Net ...
You're all going to jail ...
In Arkansas.

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK

http://www.geocities.com/k5zu/

Nations are like leaves; they change color before they fall.
Old February 11th 04, 12:57 AM
LW

Y-Man (almost) brings us a blast from the past with ...
YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK

Erroneous past snipped

No way - it went like this ..

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SIIIIICCCKKKK ...

You're child molesters
You're baby killers
You come in here
You don't know what you're talking about
You don't have a job
You live with your mama
You're going to jail ..
Iiiinnnnn Aaarrrrkiiiiinnnn-saw

Chevy Kehoe killed my dawg Shane
Loose Orifice killed my dawg Shane
Chicken Fornicator killed my dawg shane
Here on Tucker Mountain.

Loose Orifice's people keep throwing dead bodies in my fishing holes.

Loose Orifice - GET A RADIO ! ! !

Nice to walk down Memory Lane - all the way back to ought-97. Ahhh
yesss .. I hadda job then. Ain't bad now, for that matter. Scored me
a mint condition 'frigerator box over behind Lowe's last weekend. The
one I had was about shot. More duck tape than box lately.

Now we lissenin' to SHORTWAVE RADIO in style ! ! !
Old February 11th 04, 02:23 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Nobody You Know" wrote :
| In Arkansas.

It works better if you play "Anchors Aweigh" nice and loud,
and by the way, that last line is "pernounced" thus:

"Innnnnn Arkiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww! "

FWIW, etc. etc.

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, MN