Old February 11th 04, 04:59 AM
Gary Stollman

Default Read this, your freedom may depend on it!

am the person who pulled a toy gun on TV anchorman David Horowitz in August
of 1987 and forced him to read on the air a statement about how the CIA and
alien beings had replaced my family and friends with clones. I am here now to
explain to you how I came to this conclusion, and the events that led to this
incident.

In 1977, my world was a simple one, I worked for my Dad's company, which
manufactured a skin cleanser which cured acne. I was the head sales manager,
and ran the entire 450 store operation in California. I had only one problem.
I had been having problems with people from LA following me around the country
from back in 1974, when I took a trip around the country by car alone to find a
school to transfer to from junior college. I stopped at Shenandoah Caverns in
Virginia to see it. When I came out of the cave tour, a car from California
was parked near mine and I had a funny feeling about it, so I waited for the
owners to come out, sitting on my car. When they came out the exit to the
cave, they saw me and bolted for the gift shop at a rabbits pace. I was
perplexed and contacted the local sheriffs office and waited for them to
arrive. I told the officer that the people acted strange and thought they were
following me, and I wanted him to find out who they were and why they were
following me. He wouldn't do it because he said there was an escaped murderer
in the area they were all looking for, but offered to follow me back to the
highway. I accepted. When we pulled out I saw the people come running out of
the gift shop at a trot and get in their car and take off at full speed in the
opposite direction.

I arrived back in LA the same day my grandmother succumbed to disease and died.
My parents had sold our house and moved into a condo in Hollywood. It was
there that I saw the same car that had followed me, parked in the basement
parking lot some weeks later. There was no mistake, it was the exact car. I
then began to have problems from the local residents, guys who would take over
the pool room and bother me. I quickly had my parents move into a condo in
West Hollywood, a security building I felt was safe.

A few months after we moved, some problems started occuring with new tenants
above us, who I surmised were also following me around. I had problems with
all kinds of people I thought were following me around also, and I began to see
the same license number sequences, with 007 and 00 numbers like James Bond,
something I thought was impossible. I am rarely wrong though. I had people
bother me in my apartments also, they would move in and make noises in the
walls and such all day and night. I didn't tell my parents about it.

One time while on a sales trip, a truck ran up to me on the one of the freeways
in LA county and swerved in front of me and drove back and forth no matter how
hard I would try to get around him. I didn't know why the traffic was miles
back, or how he was doing this, but I finally drove off the freeway to avoid
him. About 6 months later, the exact truck did the exact same thing to me in
about the same spot. I had been so angry at living with this that I had
started throwing pennies at cars that bothered me, and eventually threw them
indiscriminantly in revenge mode for my being dragged to LA when I was 10 by my
family. I threw pennies at him then he went crazy and almost drove off the
edge of the freeway to try to follow me down the offramp, but I lost him. A
similar thing happened to me from a car with a 007 designation who got so mad
at me for trying to pull around him getting on the freeway that he leaned out
of his car and hit my hood with his fist. I threw pennies at him and he wound
up chasing me off the freeway, but I went the opposite way and he lost me.

Getting back to this time frame, 1977. I was working for my dad, when my mom
showed me an article about a computer fair at USC. I went to it and began my
lifelong interest in the world of computers. I came back after the fair and
spent days and nights at the Keck Center at USC, playing computer games and
learning the Basic computer language. It was at this time that one of the kids
at one of the other computer centers on campus, the Salvatori computer center,
gave me a stolen password to a signon he was using to play games, and I began a
life of computer crimes.

I gradually obtained stolen signons on all the systems at USC, and spent many
happy weeks there playing games, like Adventure and Trek73, a star trek
derivative. I was in the Computer Store in Santa Monica, playing on one of the
first micros, when a guy buying stuff came up to me and introduced himself. I
asked him if he had ever seen Adventure and he asked me if I had ever seen
Zork. This was new to me and I jumped at the chance to see it. He gave me his
card and told me to come to his office the next day.

I showed up at the top-secret government-run computer site of USC-ISI, hidden
in the top floors of the south Bank of America tower in Marina Del Rey when he
told me, and rang the bell at the door. A operator opened the door and I was
whisked into the computer world of the Arpanet, a top-secret collection of
worldwide government computer sites, run by the Department of Defense and
guarded like you wouldn't believe. Larry Fye welcomed me into the site and
Rick Shiffman showed me his office and let me play my first ever game of Zork
on the mainframe computer. I sat there mesmerized for hours, until Rick
ushered me out. I returned the next day and Larry let me in, and I asked if I
could play some more. He called Rick at his home and he gave me his password,
a little reluctantly, after I promised to use it wisely and not let anyone know
I was there. I went into his office and played Zork all day and night, until
Larry had to leave. He agreed to continue to allow me to use the secret site
to play for the near future, as long as I didn't make a nuisance of myself. I
had access to the most powerful signon on the Arpanet, total complete free
access! I used it to the hilt over the next 3 years.
I gradually realized that the stuff in that site was top secret, I used to play
in an office with top secret submarine data on the shelves. After a long time,
the owner caught me one night in there, and complained to Rick that I was
violating the secrecy rules of the place. I left and simply took another
office computer terminal. Larry would show me his prowess as an operator, and
I almost learned how to run the mainframe. One night he took out a book from
under the operators console marked "Warning! Opening this book is a crime
punishible by $25,000 or 25 years in jail!" He opened the huge book to a
certain page, then ftped over to the computer site SRI. He went into debug
mode, typed in a series of 3 numbers, doubled them hit the return key, and
shouted with glee, "THEY'RE GONE!" I watched in horror and amazement as the
operators console came back, "SRI is not ready...", meaning they had gone down.
He had in effect knocked them off the face of the Earth in a second, and told
me it would leave no trace and they couldn't bring the computers up at all for
at least 90 minutes or so. I was scared out of my mind! I thought of the
Pentagon being on the system and all the missle silos maybe being on it too,
and told him if anyone outside of the US like the Russians ever got hold of it,
they could blow us to smithereens without a shot fired back at them! He told
me not to worry and not to tell Rick he showed it to me. I agreed, but it was
to be the end of my sanity and clear thinking.

I spent about 3 years there, night and day, playing Zork and trying to learn
the system. I had to leave one night when Larry told me a bunch of Generals
were coming it to play War Games and destroy Russia with a handheld computer
hooked into the mainframe. I wish I had seen that one! Nobody knew I was
there or what I was doing there, until one day, when Rick came to me and asked
if I had been there the night before. I told him I was busy, and he said some
guys had gotten caught standing in the shadows and when the people yelled at
them, they ran down the back stairs into the night, and that something vital to
National Security had been stolen, but he couldn't tell me about it. I came
back the next day, and got caught finally. The guy who owned the account
screamed at me and I told him I was just burning up "funny money", but he told
me it was REAL money, the governments! I was lucky he let me go.

During the period of this computer stuff, I discovered the top secret TIP phone
number, which granted anyone access to any of the sites on the system, sitting
next to the first Plato terminals I ever saw. I tried to find the TIP number
for 2 years, I even rifled Ricks card file to see if it had it. I then entered
the fabulous world of Plato, the greatest computer system ever! I snuck into
the building with the Plato terminals and for about 3 weeks I had a signon on
the Cerl Plato system, the best in the world. I was shot out of the sky in
0airfight, and I vowed revenge. 2 years later, I drove to Cerl and blew
everyone away and was the best pilot in the world. I snuck into Plato sites
all over the country, and finally found FSU in Tallahassee, Florida, which had
a free Plato system and free seminars on the Plato computer. I was caught a
couple of times, and thought the FBI was after me.

In 1981, I set up camp in Tallahassee, to finish up my AA degree at Tallahassee
Community College. I had many problems that summer after I came back from my
sisters wedding in New York City. I started getting phone calls from people
who would ask for someone, then ask if I knew them. Then my parents started
acting strange on the phone, my dad asking me if I remembered a fancy hotel
with crystal staircases and stuff like that. I didn't know what he was talking
about, and it got worse as the summer wore on. I entered TCC in the fall, and
started taking classes. I was instantly aware that the students in my classes
were acting funny, and even the teachers. I had gotten a counselor by that
time, although it was total bull****! The information operator told me who the
counselor was, this was getting out of hand. Also, when I moved into town, the
entire phone company was digging up all the streets in the pouring rain. I
lived in a small one bedroom apartment out in the sticks. I was having
terrible problems by the first few weeks of class.

Finally, it came to a crescendo when I got back from a local bar one night,
after watching the Dodgers beat the Yankees in the World Series. My Mom called
me and sounded terrified, and yelled to me on the phone, "Gary, I know you
don't like people from California, but you wouldn't HURT anyone!" I knew
something was terrible wrong then. I knew it was wrong when I went to the
phone company office in the Governors Square Mall, and demanded to know what
was going on, and I thought by then that the FBI, CIA and enemies from
California were in all my classes and had taken over the town. The phone
company girl called a number, talked to someone for a few minutes, then hung up
the phone, looked at me carefully, then shouted, "Do you know Carol Lewis!?" I
screamed I didn't. She shouted, "Do you know where she IS, Gary?!" I said,
"Well, she's not THERE!", meaning my apartment. She then smiled broadly, and
said, "All right, Mr. Stollman. We will fix your problem for you." I walked
away wondering what in GODS NAME I had stumbled into!

I finally was so disgusted by the incidents in my classes, I asked a guidance
couselor for help. She called up a sheriffs deputy, and said "He says its what
your thinking, Gary!" I figured by that time that every CIA, FBI agent and
California DUDE in the world was after me. He told her to have me meet him at
the courthouse that afternoon and he would tell me. I didn't make it. I asked
a guy in my psychology class to go with me. He had discovered a secret camera
in the mens bathroom and started to rip it out, when the entire TCC security
ran in and told him to leave. They had it in the paper here and said the
Attorney Generals office was involved and to ask them. Two seconds after we
drove off, he started hanging out the window of my car, screaming obsenities at
everyone on the streets. When we got to the courthouse, he said the officer
wasn't there and to drive to the sheriffs office. I did so, and we went into
the watch commanders office. He asked what this was about, then the guy asked
to talk to him alone, and closed the door. When it opened, the watch commander
asked me to call my counselor on the phone, and she told me to go into the
little mental hospital in town called Path. I refused to do so. She told me I
shouldn't have gone to the Attorney Generals Office earlier in the day. I had
gone there seeking help. The regular secretary greeted me, then another one
came out and picked up the phone and began shouting "Operator! Operator!" into
it without it having rung first. I knew this was total bull****. I had told
the other girl I had people following me for years from LA and wanted to know
what the camera was doing at TCC. She told me to go to see the Consumer
officer at a building downtown and smiled and said, "Good Luck!"

At the office downtown, some guy was in an office talking about running stolen
cars around, then I asked for the guy and he said, "Thats the CHIEF!" I sat
down and waited, my resolve fading fast. Finally, the Chief came in. He was a
tall blond haired swanky guy, who reeked of CIA operative all over. He
collapsed into a chair, then leaned forward, and said, "So these people have
been following you for 7 years?!" I said yes. He asked why. I said I didn't
know. He said, "For SEVEN YEARS! Why, if they wanted to bother you, they
would have just WASTED YOU!" He then went into a diatribe about drugs, and
other **** I got lost on. He asked if I knew who it was. I told him I had
taken down license numbers over the years. He leaned across the table and said
firmly, "I NEED that list!" I was startled and told him I didnt have it on me.
He ended by giving me his card and wrote his own name into the actual guys
name on the card and told me he would run any license number if I gave it to
him. I walked out of there a changed man, realizing that I must have just
spoken with a top CIA operative, who would have obviously have killed all the
dudes from LA had I given him the numbers like the 007 sequence and others.

I can't tell you all of this, it will be in my book. Suffice it to say, I was
illegally forced soon thereafter into the local mental hospital, after
suffering such bull**** as you could ever believe. My Mom came to see me then,
and I realized it wasn't really her. I came to this idea after her clone
almost ripped my door to my bedroom off its hinges when I tied rope to keep her
in to see what would happen. I had also known that someone had stolen that
code to drop the Arpanet computers, when my Plato pal here had almost cried
after showing me Assembly code and asking if I knew what it was, and I lied and
told him I didn't. The whole thing came to a head when my "Mom" had the entire
sheriffs dept show up at my front door at night to force me into Path. I
wouldn't open my door to them, and they went away. Thinking a sneak attack on
our computer system was imminent, I drove away into the night in terror,
expecting a nuclear war. I went haywire. I drove to Atlanta, and got snuck in
a snowstorm, and went to the FBI office for help. I told a woman agent the
name Carol Lewis, and she picked up a phone and called and wrote down two times
in jail on a piece of paper, the locations and times. She then introduced me
to two "agents" to help me, looked more like bums in street clothes, who
directed me out. This was getting insane, but I had lived through it for
months by then. Guys running up to pay phones, taking down the number, then
running off carrying walkie talkies with them. A "fake" sheriffs deputy, the
one who had told me to see him, who replaced the real one the next day after
that, who spouted bull**** galore in the courthouse office along with 2
"secretarys", who said, "I can't stand doing this!" then started screaming ****
at him and me. I was at my wits end, and winded up driving to get to
Washington in time to stop a nuclear war. I got stopped in Cinncinnati and
hijacked by cops who were part of it all, it was nuts by then, totally crazy!
I got trapped in a mental hospital there for 7 long weeks, when they shut off
all the phones and I couldn't call anyone for help.

I have had a series of hospitaliztions, all of them illegal, in CIA run mental
hospitals from here to Texas and California, where one time when I tried to run
from UCLA, I was literally carried 100 yards and thrown into the nuthouse
there. My fake parents signed me into the hospitals everytime. I have
obtained those records, and fradulent ones created by the hospitals I was
forced into, and forged ones used to incarcerate me. I had my penis cut up in
the emergency room at the Tallahassee Memorial Hospital, and then thrown into
the nuthouse to bleed. My beloved mother was finally murdered by the CIAs
drugs, after being reduced to a stroke victim from other drugs at LAs Cedars
Sinai hospital, by the dudes "goddess", the infamous Carol Lewis, whose name I
remembered later on as being one of the names used by dudes who checked into a
hotel after me, and as per "dude", started tearing out the walls.

I am here to warn you that the CIA and the dudes, along with aliens the CIA
nicknamed the "7's" have this country in a grip of fear. They have the
government on their side. I have had tons of help though for years now, the
CIA only playing "hardball" against me after I jumped on the TV set to try to
save us. They tried to murder me in the LA County Jail, by having me beat up,
and handing me a disease infected shirt when leaving. Three of them screamed
my name in the anteroom when I bailed out, and circled around the room to try
to kill me. I have been mind ****ed to death, but I have over 10 computer
courses and languages on my side, although I fear at this age I won't be able
to obtain work. I am working on a BS degree in Computer Science, although I
may not be able to complete it. I am on Medicare benefits which my dear mother
got me to help me out. I have lived through nightmares nobody would believe,
but I have had a lot of help. I have most of the actresses in Hollywood, in
particular, Carrie Fisher, whom I met in 1980 after me. I don't know what else
to add, except, have faith in the Lord. Jesus is coming back, and boy, is he
ever mad! The dudes may have taken over this city and most of the country, but
they are going to lose to the good guys...

Sincerely Yours,
Gary Stollman

Old February 11th 04, 06:52 AM
JJ

Gary Stollman wrote:
I entered TCC in the fall, and
started taking classes. I was instantly aware that the students in my classes
were acting funny, and even the teachers.

Did it ever dawn on you that maybe YOU were the one acting funny?