RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Rebelde (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40589-radio-rebelde.html)

Telamon February 13th 04 03:46 AM

In article ,
N8KDV wrote:

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: N8KDV

Guess I'll sit up here by myself. I never get out anyways... Ask
Bryant!

Actually, I am very jealous...

Damn, Steve, you've been such a nice guy the last few days that
you're starting to win me over!

I certainly don't want to do that! I'll have to reflect upon my
behaviour of the past few days and see what needs to be done to
rectify this situation.

You should run for newsgroup Centurion!

Don't have to 'run' for anything! The Master DX Centurion Award is
something one must 'earn'. It is the end result of 'listening'. You
should try it!

What is the usefulness of reading Mike's posts anymore since he has
demonstrated lying at the drop of a hat? Let us say he spends some time
actually listening to SW and posts some logs, how does anyone know if he
really heard those stations? He could just be lying about it or anything
else for that matter.

The butt kissing in this thread sounds very sincere. Yeah Mike's your
buddy.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Michael Bryant February 13th 04 11:45 AM

From: N8KDV

Damn, Steve, you've been such a nice guy the last few days that you're

starting
to win me over!

I certainly don't want to do that! I'll have to reflect upon my behaviour of
the
past few days and see what needs to be done to rectify this situation.

Well, I don't think any of us thought that your new friendlier persona would
last very long, but it was entertaining, nonetheless!

You should run for newsgroup Centurion!

Don't have to 'run' for anything! The Master DX Centurion Award is something
one
must 'earn'.

But Newsgroup Centurion is something that you've "earned" just by through the
sheer beauty of your personality. ;-)

Mike

N8KDV February 13th 04 11:49 AM

From: N8KDV

Damn, Steve, you've been such a nice guy the last few days that you're

starting
to win me over!

I certainly don't want to do that! I'll have to reflect upon my behaviour of
the
past few days and see what needs to be done to rectify this situation.

Well, I don't think any of us thought that your new friendlier persona would
last very long, but it was entertaining, nonetheless!

You should run for newsgroup Centurion!

Don't have to 'run' for anything! The Master DX Centurion Award is something
one
must 'earn'.

But Newsgroup Centurion is something that you've "earned" just by through the
sheer beauty of your personality. ;-)

What a freakin moron.

Steve
Holland, MI