RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Rebelde (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40589-radio-rebelde.html)

Tony Meloche February 11th 04 04:20 AM

Radio Rebelde

Radio Rebelde like a ton of bricks, steady S-9at 04:20. Been a while
since I've heard them this strong - 5025kHz

Tony

N8KDV February 11th 04 04:21 AM

Tony Meloche wrote:

Radio Rebelde like a ton of bricks, steady S-9at 04:20. Been a while
since I've heard them this strong - 5025kHz

Tony

We gotta get together one of these days Tony.

Stinger February 11th 04 04:28 AM

Just got it.

Thank you very much, Tony.

-- Stinger
"Tony Meloche" wrote in message
Radio Rebelde like a ton of bricks, steady S-9at 04:20. Been a while
since I've heard them this strong - 5025kHz

Tony

News==----

Newsgroups

=---

Tony Meloche February 11th 04 04:30 AM

N8KDV wrote:

Tony Meloche wrote:

Radio Rebelde like a ton of bricks, steady S-9at 04:20. Been a while
since I've heard them this strong - 5025kHz

Tony

We gotta get together one of these days Tony.

Uhhhh. . . yeah, sure . . . I'm sorry, Steve, but your penchant for
replying with your tongue halfway through your cheek leaves me not sure
how you mean that - no disrespect intended, though.

Tony

N8KDV February 11th 04 04:32 AM

Tony Meloche wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

Tony Meloche wrote:

Radio Rebelde like a ton of bricks, steady S-9at 04:20. Been a while
since I've heard them this strong - 5025kHz

Tony

We gotta get together one of these days Tony.

Uhhhh. . . yeah, sure . . . I'm sorry, Steve, but your penchant for
replying with your tongue halfway through your cheek leaves me not sure
how you mean that - no disrespect intended, though.

Tony

No, actually I meant what I said, we're not far apart.

N8KDV February 11th 04 04:35 AM

Tony Meloche wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

Tony Meloche wrote:

Radio Rebelde like a ton of bricks, steady S-9at 04:20. Been a while
since I've heard them this strong - 5025kHz

Tony

We gotta get together one of these days Tony.

Uhhhh. . . yeah, sure . . . I'm sorry, Steve, but your penchant for
replying with your tongue halfway through your cheek leaves me not sure
how you mean that - no disrespect intended, though.

Halfway through my cheek?

Tony

N8KDV February 11th 04 04:40 AM

Tony Meloche wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

Tony Meloche wrote:

Radio Rebelde like a ton of bricks, steady S-9at 04:20. Been a while
since I've heard them this strong - 5025kHz

Tony

We gotta get together one of these days Tony.

Uhhhh. . . yeah, sure . . . I'm sorry, Steve, but your penchant for
replying with your tongue halfway through your cheek leaves me not sure
how you mean that - no disrespect intended, though.

Guess I'll sit up here by myself. I never get out anyways... Ask Bryant!

Tony

Michael Bryant February 12th 04 02:38 AM

From: N8KDV

Guess I'll sit up here by myself. I never get out anyways... Ask Bryant!

Actually, I am very jealous...

Damn, Steve, you've been such a nice guy the last few days that you're starting
to win me over!

You should run for newsgroup Centurion!

Mike

Burr February 12th 04 02:53 AM

What's a "Centurion"/ You didn't call my cousin old or nothing did you?????

Cousin Burr

N8KDV February 12th 04 10:38 AM

From: N8KDV

Guess I'll sit up here by myself. I never get out anyways... Ask Bryant!

Actually, I am very jealous...

Damn, Steve, you've been such a nice guy the last few days that you're starting
to win me over!

I certainly don't want to do that! I'll have to reflect upon my behaviour of the
past few days and see what needs to be done to rectify this situation.

You should run for newsgroup Centurion!

Don't have to 'run' for anything! The Master DX Centurion Award is something one
must 'earn'. It is the end result of 'listening'. You should try it!

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm