RadioBanter

-   -   I'm Going To Vote, Are You? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40621-im-going-vote-you.html)

Maximus February 13th 04 11:37 PM

Hey, ole dork wad landed on a carrier wearing a fighter pilot suit - duzzat
count for military service ? I served my full 3 year hitch, lost part of my
foot, and completely fulfilled all my obligations. Why couldn't HE ?

"CW" wrote in message
I voted for Bush last time. I have been highly disapointed in him. Problem
is, I have never seen a Democrat that I would vote for. Don't see one now
either.

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
In article et, Burr
writes:

Getting to be that time again,
Remember the last time we got this going, I voted for Bush BUT, I

ain't

going to do it again!!!!

I vote Every Time I can; it's the only voice I have in the way things

run.
I will Vote For The DEMOCRAT ( Looks Like Kerry)

I would like to see the Green Party get in for a "change" just to see
if they can do any better.

Although I agree with Some ( SOME) of Naders stuff, I'd rather have

Ralph
Nader
Abducted by a UFO than vote for him.
He Stole the election, fair & Square..!

I also won't vote for Hillary!!!

- She's the Junior senator from our state, and I suppose, can do more

for
Upstate New York & Jobs than any of the other criminals who run for

office.
( I am Still Disturbed about Kathleen Wiley's Cat ! ! )

- She's also quite well to do from her recent foray into Publishing..
So, being wealthy, is not likely to Steal as much.
She's also on the Armed Services Comittee.

- Yeah, For NY senator, Sure I'll vote for her. BUT she Sure won't fly

across
The Hudson;
- so that'd be ALL I'd vote for her for.

Hillary Taking The South & The West.. ? Sweeping Wyoming..?
Don't think so
wasted vote. And everyone else knows that as well

So talk to me!

Burr

- What Was It James Carvelle said
in the Film " The War Room"
" It's The Economy, Stupid ! ! "
& Not The Indian or Chinese Economy Either..

Dan ( A Firm Believer in Incarceration or Sudden Death of Terrorists )

Listening to The BBC on 12.095

Brian February 14th 04 01:52 AM

I am surprised to see that there are democrats in this group. Dean will get
my vote in the NC primary if he is still in, although I will vote for
Edwards or Kerry in the general election if I have too and I really hate
Kerry.

Brian
"Maximus" wrote in message
ink.net...
I vote, and I also work at the polls as an election official. This time I
hope people choose someone other than that draft-dodging criminal in the
white house. I hope he passes an amendment authorizing marriages to sheep

so
he won't get elected again.

nk.net...

Diverd4777 February 14th 04 02:09 AM

In article . net, "Brian"
writes:

I hope he passes an amendment authorizing marriages to sheep
so
he won't get elected again.

- Yes, The Great State of Montana,
Where Men Are Men
&
The Sheep look nevous...

JJ February 14th 04 02:20 AM

Maximus wrote:

Hey, ole dork wad landed on a carrier wearing a fighter pilot suit - duzzat
count for military service ?

Wearing the flight suit was not an option, if you fly in a military
fighter jet you will wear the flight suit.

Diverd4777 February 14th 04 02:25 AM

This short survey is surprising

in it's Lack of
" Only Gonna Vote For " W "
Msgs..

Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord February 14th 04 05:08 AM

So talk to me!

Burr

I hear that Judge Roy Moore may run on an independant ticket. He's got my
vote!

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/domesticfront/

me February 14th 04 06:23 AM

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:30:55 GMT, Burr wrote:

Getting to be that time again,
Remember the last time we got this going, I voted for Bush BUT, I ain't
going to do it again!!!!

No one cares Burr. Take your politics elsewhere.

me February 14th 04 06:24 AM

On 13 Feb 2004 17:35:46 GMT, ojunk (Michael Bryant)
wrote:

I'd vote for Steve Lare over George Bush...now that's what you call
desperate...

No that's what you call Michael Bryant the homo.

Michael Bryant February 14th 04 06:26 AM

From: me

Getting to be that time again,
Remember the last time we got this going, I voted for Bush BUT, I ain't

going to do it again!!!!

No one cares Burr. Take your politics elsewhere.

We care. You see, we like Burr. We don't care about you, net nanny! How many OT
posts are you going to mkae in your crusade against OT posts?

Get a brain, learn to use your filters.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,