Old February 13th 04, 05:30 PM
Burr

Default I'm Going To Vote, Are You?

Getting to be that time again,
Remember the last time we got this going, I voted for Bush BUT, I ain't
going to do it again!!!!

I would like to see the Green Party get in for a "change" just to see
if they can do any better.

I also won't vote for Hillary!!!

So talk to me!

Burr

Old February 13th 04, 05:38 PM
Burr

I sure am glad you guys are starting up again. It has been dull around
here all week.

From: Burr

Getting to be that time again,
Remember the last time we got this going, I voted for Bush BUT, I ain't

going to do it again!!!!

I'd vote for Steve Lare over George Bush...now that's what you call
desperate...

Old February 13th 04, 08:12 PM
Diverd4777

In article et, Burr
writes:

Getting to be that time again,
Remember the last time we got this going, I voted for Bush BUT, I ain't

going to do it again!!!!

I vote Every Time I can; it's the only voice I have in the way things run.
I will Vote For The DEMOCRAT ( Looks Like Kerry)

I would like to see the Green Party get in for a "change" just to see
if they can do any better.

Although I agree with Some ( SOME) of Naders stuff, I'd rather have Ralph Nader
Abducted by a UFO than vote for him.
He Stole the election, fair & Square..!

I also won't vote for Hillary!!!

- She's the Junior senator from our state, and I suppose, can do more for
Upstate New York & Jobs than any of the other criminals who run for office.
( I am Still Disturbed about Kathleen Wiley's Cat ! ! )

- She's also quite well to do from her recent foray into Publishing..
So, being wealthy, is not likely to Steal as much.
She's also on the Armed Services Comittee.

- Yeah, For NY senator, Sure I'll vote for her. BUT she Sure won't fly across
The Hudson;
- so that'd be ALL I'd vote for her for.

Hillary Taking The South & The West.. ? Sweeping Wyoming..?
Don't think so
wasted vote. And everyone else knows that as well

So talk to me!

Burr

- What Was It James Carvelle said
in the Film " The War Room"
" It's The Economy, Stupid ! ! "
& Not The Indian or Chinese Economy Either..

Dan ( A Firm Believer in Incarceration or Sudden Death of Terrorists )

Listening to The BBC on 12.095

Old February 13th 04, 09:20 PM
Rev. Tim McIntire

"JJ" wrote in message
I'll vote for whoever will ban queer marriages.

See? And I'll vote for whoever won't. Looks like we'll be cancelling each
other out. Viva democracy!

Rev. Tim McIntire AIM/YIM/MSN: revtimmymac
http://www.reverendtim.com PGP Key ID: 0x0290EA17

Old February 13th 04, 09:32 PM
CW

I voted for Bush last time. I have been highly disapointed in him. Problem
is, I have never seen a Democrat that I would vote for. Don't see one now
either.

Old February 13th 04, 11:34 PM
Maximus

I vote, and I also work at the polls as an election official. This time I
hope people choose someone other than that draft-dodging criminal in the
white house. I hope he passes an amendment authorizing marriages to sheep so
he won't get elected again.

"Burr" wrote in message
nk.net...
Getting to be that time again,
Remember the last time we got this going, I voted for Bush BUT, I ain't
going to do it again!!!!

I would like to see the Green Party get in for a "change" just to see
if they can do any better.

I also won't vote for Hillary!!!

So talk to me!

Burr

ONLY A SHORT TIME UNTIL HAMS CAN VOTE FOR KERRY!! Mr Ham Radio General 9 November 1st 04 03:03 AM
ONLY A SHORT TIME UNTIL HAMS CAN VOTE FOR KERRY!! Mr Ham Radio Policy 2 October 24th 04 03:56 AM
Vote for WX6RST Hans K0HB General 16 October 10th 03 11:03 PM
Vote for WX6RST Hans K0HB Policy 11 October 10th 03 11:03 PM