Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 14th 04, 04:30 AM
Mike Maghakian

Default FOR THE RECORD

Good will always be attacked by evil. I am good therefore I am attacked.
I have been attacked behind the scenes many times over the past few
years. each time the person has cut off my access to this newsgroup.
each of the previous times I lost access through google posting. each
time was FRAUDULENT. the truth was twisted and I had done nothing wrong.
Now I am being attacked through my new account at Comcast. This is where
I stand and fight.

I am being accused of running a business and posting business ads. FOR
THE RECORD,,, THIS IS NOT TRUE. I am a hobbyist that buys something and
sells it if I don't like it. that is not a business. If I have to buy
twenty of something to get it and I only need 5 then I have to sell the
rest. Other people sell things all the time on this group, that does not
make them a business. If I offer to pay the shipping on a radio, does
that make me a business ? I think NOT.

I repeat for all and comcast to hear, I am not a business.