Old February 15th 04, 04:38 AM
Ken Wilson

Default 3.306 mhz

Anyone know of a station using 3.306 mhz @ 0430 GMT ?

I have a pretty good signal with lively MX . Sounds like African MX ?

73, Ken

Old February 15th 04, 04:51 AM
Ken Wilson

"Ken Wilson" wrote in message
Anyone know of a station using 3.306 mhz @ 0430 GMT ?

I have a pretty good signal with lively MX . Sounds like African MX ?

73, Ken

Signal has faded fast. It is now 0447 GMT. Sounds like Sunrise enhancement
at the Trans. Site. Some where in Africa. But Where o where ?

Ken

Old February 15th 04, 12:50 PM
http://www.bclnews.it

Anyone know of a station using 3.306 mhz @ 0430 GMT ?

Probably Zimbabwe again on their old 90 mt. frequency.

Roberto Scaglione
http://www.bclnews.it

Old February 15th 04, 01:51 PM
Ken Wilson

Thanks for the tip Keith.

I have the latest update but 3.306mhz is not shown. Unless I overlooked it ?

I looked at the HCDX list & found a logging from Germany... I think.... of
the same freq but a little earlier. This person thought Zimbabwe.

I have that Freq on my " hit list"

73, Ken
"Keith" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 23:38:19 -0500,
Ken Wilson wrote:
Anyone know of a station using 3.306 mhz @ 0430 GMT ?

I have a pretty good signal with lively MX . Sounds like African MX ?

73, Ken

Obtain the ilg database, they list all the SWBC stations there.

--
Best Regards, Keith
NW Oregon Radio http://kilowatt-radio.org/

Old February 15th 04, 09:55 PM
Steve Lare

Ken Wilson wrote:

Thanks for the tip Keith.

I have the latest update but 3.306mhz is not shown. Unless I overlooked it ?

I looked at the HCDX list & found a logging from Germany... I think.... of
the same freq but a little earlier. This person thought Zimbabwe.

I have that Freq on my " hit list"

Yes, it is Zimbabwe, but seems to usually be on 6045. Check 'em both.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Old February 15th 04, 11:41 PM
Ken Wilson

"Steve Lare" wrote in message

Yes, it is Zimbabwe, but seems to usually be on 6045. Check 'em both.

Di Dah Dit

Thanks Steve