Old February 16th 04, 04:32 AM
Peter Taggart

Default WWRB need's your help !

Greetings!!

WWRB is about to put our new transmitter on the air Global -5 ( WWRB
has 5 transmitters and 6 major antenna systems)

We would like to broadcast on a low freq such as 3.100 or something
in the 3 mhz band.

We are asking for your input so we do not Qrm some station that you
all like to hear on the 3 mhz band so your input is requested.

At one time We used 3.270 mhz but what do you think?

WWRB has 6 antenna directions : 360 , 045 , 090 , 150 , 270 , 340
Degrees azimuth WWRB has 5 transmitters in our broadcasting fleet !!

Check out our web site at www.wwrb.org