Old February 16th 04, 04:30 PM
Gary

Default Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000 [Was: Tecsun BCL-2000 Preview (Grundig S350)

(RHF) wrote in message . com...
GA,

Here is a better 'direct' link to the RadioIntel.Com "REVIEW"
of the Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000
RIC=
http://www.radiointel.com/review-GrundigS350.htm

Have seen them all. I was one of the first to own an S350 and love
it. To the best of my knowledge, I was the first in the US to
purchase one directly from Eton before it was available elsewhere. I
happen to catch the first day they offered it on the internet. It's a
great radio.
Old February 16th 04, 11:16 PM
RHF

FO&A,

Here are the few Links on that rather extensive RadioIntel webpage
that are related to the Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000:

TECSUN BCL-2000 - Photo Preview of an Engineering Prototype
- written by Tao Jian with Phots by 'HongKongRadioer'
GoTo= http://www.radiointel.com/preview-bcl2000p.htm
- Frount Cover
- Ferrite Antenna Close-up
- Back Cover With External Antenna Connections.
(Note: AC connection is for 220v)
- Battery Compartment Exposed Revealing 4 D Cells
- Backside of Front Cover
- Frequency Display Board
- Tuning Mechanism
- The Guts Of The Radio With the Frequency Display Removed
- Another Photo Of The Tuning Mechanism
- Internal Close-up Of A Board

TECSUN BCL-2000 - Factory Production Photos from Tecsun's website:
[Photo#1] [Photo#2] [Photo#3] [Photo#4] [Photo#5] [Photo#6]
* Click-On Each of the [Photo#s] on this webpage to go to the
linked photo of the factory processing of the Tecsun BCL-2000.
NOTE: My favorite Photo is #6 with the Black and Red Tecsun
BCL-2000 Radios side-by-side. {Dated : December 30, 2002}

GRUNDIG S350 - Review
GoTo= http://www.radiointel.com/review-GrundigS350.htm
Russ [K3PI] takes a look at the Grundig S350. The Grundig S350
is either one of those radios either you like it or you hate it.
[go to the S350 Review] {Dated : Jul 25 2003}

GRUNDIG S350 - Are Available Now Via Grundig Eton's Web Page
Thanks to Gary Arnold for passing this info along:
"The Grundig S350 is ALREADY available in the US through the
Grundig-Eton website. I ordered mine a couple days ago after
phoning the Eton Corporation to be sure they had them in stock,
ready to ship - and they do." {Link to the GrundigRadio/Eton
WebSite.

Grundig Introduces The S350 at CES THIS HAS A BAD LINK
Thanks to HongKongRadioer for forwarding links of photos taken
at CES. The new Grundig S350 (aka Tecsun BCL-2000) is clearly
visible. Not in view is the Grundig Satellit 900? It is unknown
if the Grundig Satellit 900 was on display at CES. Click here
for the location of these photos. UPDATE: Thanks to Gary Arnold
for pointing out that the Grundig S350 is not called the Grundig
Satellit 350 as previously reported. {Dated : February 14, 2003}

yilgr ~ RHF
o/m - Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000 eGroup @ YAHOO !
..
..
= = = (RHF)
= = = wrote in message . com...

GA,

Here is a better 'direct' link to the RadioIntel.Com "REVIEW"
of the Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000
RIC=
http://www.radiointel.com/review-GrundigS350.htm

Also, here are several other Grundig S350 'Super Radio'
Tecsun BCL-2000 Liks:

OVERVIEW of the Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000
OVERVIEW= http://tinyurl.com/wih2
http://etoncorp.com/asp/Products.asp...ction=overview

SPECIFICATION SHEET for the Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000
SPECSHEET= http://tinyurl.com/3eyvr
http://etoncorp.com/asp/productspecsheet.asp?function=specsheet&productnam e=s350

OWNER"S MANUAL for the Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000
MANUAL= http://tinyurl.com/3hnan
http://etoncorp.com/asp/productOwnersmanual.asp?function=ownersmanual&prod uctname=s350

eHam "REVIEW" Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000
eHAM-GS350= http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/3112

eHAM "REVIEW" Tecsun BCL-2000) 'Super Radio' - by Judah Smith
eHAM-BCL2K= http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/3800
[ The 'OEM' Model of the Grundig S350 Radio sold in China. ]

"eGROUP @ YAHOO !"@ YAHOO ! Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000
- For the Latest News and Information about the Grundig S350
'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000.
- The Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000 eGroup with
over 2000 Messages and over 450 Members.
- The Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000 is the everyday
everyman's "Volks-DXing-Radio".
- Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000 a basic low cost
AM-FM-SW Radio with Good "FM" Sound Fidelity for: the Bedside,
Kitchen or Work Shop; a Sports and Talk Radio at Work and in
the Office; or 'portable' for On-the-Go Radio Enjoyment.
- Many view the Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000 as
being the Next Generation of Super Radio for the New Millennium,
- The Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000 is a "Natual
Successor" to the long line of former 'Super Radios' like the
GE Superadio I, GE Superadio II, GE Superadio III, CCRadio,
CCRadioPlus and many other radios.
- Some Call the Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000
a TRUE "Broad Cast Listeners" (BCL) Radio for the Radio

yilgr ~ RHF
o/m - Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000 eGroup @ YAHOO !

GE Superadios for Dummies [ GE Super Radios I - II - III ] RHF Shortwave 9 March 22nd 04 09:37 AM
YB400PE [email protected] Shortwave 7 February 5th 04 12:34 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1379 – January 16, 2004 Radionews Shortwave 0 January 18th 04 09:37 PM