Old February 17th 04, 12:10 AM
N8KDV

Brian Hill wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Maximus wrote:

He who worships money must eat it.

Is that in the Koran?

Is it the Koran or Qur'an?

Your choice.

Old February 17th 04, 12:17 AM
Brian Hill

It is an interesting proposition. Even though its rewards would be great. I
doubt I could go without till death.

Hey Max. In reference to "La Dolce di Far Niente" Are you retired? Doesn't
it mean something like" How nice it is to do nothing"?

"Maximus" wrote in message
ink.net...
Do you think we can get an article for chrisitianity such that when we die
we get 72 virgins and all the BBQ we can eat vbeg ? (Constitution on
Christians who never **** while alive and never break any of the other

nine
commandemnts) ?
La Dolce di Far Niente

Old February 17th 04, 12:21 AM
Brian Hill

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Maximus wrote:

He who worships money must eat it.

Is that in the Koran?

Is it the Koran or Qur'an?

Your choice.

That what I thought.

Old February 17th 04, 02:23 AM
Frank White

In article , brianehill@charterDOTnet
says...

Its weird to see what was once probably the most objective news agency

in
the world reduced to what it is now.

It's weird to see BRITIAN reduced to what it is now...

FW

Old February 17th 04, 03:19 AM
GrtPmpkin32

It's weird to see BRITIAN reduced to what it is now...

Yeah, they don't even spell their name correctly anymore. :-)
Linus

Old February 17th 04, 03:27 AM
Telamon

"Maximus" wrote in message
ink.net...
Do you think we can get an article for chrisitianity such that when we die
we get 72 virgins and all the BBQ we can eat vbeg ? (Constitution on
Christians who never **** while alive and never break any of the other

nine
commandemnts) ?
La Dolce di Far Niente

Here is another link to the story:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...537&e=3&u=/afp
/20040215/wl_uk_afp/britain_politics_media_040215090138

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 17th 04, 04:28 AM
RHF

MAXIMUS,

Since - When We All Get To Heaven )

We will be given a new Perfect {Heavenly} Body ;-}
[ Being Heavenly - Non-Sexual Beings ]

We Well Feast On - What The Lord Provides - Heavenly Mana. 8]
[ Being Vegans - Eating a Vegetarian Diet - Just Say No to BBQ ]

Just For The Fun Of It ~ RHF
..
..
= = = "Maximus"
= = = wrote in message link.net...
Do you think we can get an article for chrisitianity such that when we die
we get 72 virgins and all the BBQ we can eat vbeg ? (Constitution on
Christians who never **** while alive and never break any of the other nine
commandemnts) ?
La Dolce di Far Niente
"Brian Hill" brianehill@charterDOTnet wrote in message

"Diverd4777" wrote in message

- Doubtless they'll call in "The Pros"
from FOX news network to redo their format.

Yea Boy! that would be an improvement. As screwed up as the BBC is now.
They would still have to go a lot closer to the trash can to keep up with
our great news agencies.

Old February 17th 04, 04:36 AM
Burr

RHF wrote:
MAXIMUS,

Since - When We All Get To Heaven )

We will be given a new Perfect {Heavenly} Body ;-}
[ Being Heavenly - Non-Sexual Beings ]

We Well Feast On - What The Lord Provides - Heavenly Mana. 8]
[ Being Vegans - Eating a Vegetarian Diet - Just Say No to BBQ ]

Just For The Fun Of It ~ RHF

What in the hell are you talking about???

How does this involve our wonderful Short-Wave Radios???

PS: Can I take my SW with me and in so how many???

Burr

Old February 17th 04, 10:52 AM
RHF

Burr wrote in message link.net...
RHF wrote:
MAXIMUS,

Since - When We All Get To Heaven )

We will be given a new Perfect {Heavenly} Body ;-}
[ Being Heavenly - Non-Sexual Beings ]

We Well Feast On - What The Lord Provides - Heavenly Mana. 8]
[ Being Vegans - Eating a Vegetarian Diet - Just Say No to BBQ ]

Just For The Fun Of It ~ RHF

What in the hell are you talking about???

WRT: Maximus Wrote: "Do you think we can get an article for
chrisitianity such that when we die we get 72 virgins and all
the BBQ we can eat vbeg ? (Constitution on Christians who never
**** while alive and never break any of the other nine commandemnts) ?"
..
..

How does this involve our wonderful Short-Wave Radios???

It Does not.
..
..
PS: Can I take my SW with me and in so how many???

Ah, How Can One Say...
- If all waves are defined as some form of movement with respect to time.
- IF Heaven is Eternal - Where All Time is One.
- Then Do Waves as We Know Them - Exist In Heaven ?
- Will Our Heavenly Bodies Have: Eyes, Ears and other organs to
decern the the Waves ?
..
..

Burr

One wonders and Wonders and WONDERS ~ RHF

..

..

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Morse Code "@" symbol addition mentioned on CNN Headline News Michael Brown Equipment 0 March 28th 04 04:18 AM
Israel - government approves bill proposal legalizing Arutz 7 Mike Terry Shortwave 10 January 5th 04 03:10 AM
One World Government: Its Time Has Arrived Keke Goldfeller Shortwave 4 October 11th 03 06:45 PM