Old February 17th 04, 01:10 AM
Ken Knapp

Default Radio Shack DX-392 & DX-390 - $4.99 NR Auction

Hi All -

Just in case anyone cares I wanted to let you know I've listed 2 shortwave
radios on eBay. One is a DX-392 and the other is a DX-390. Both are in
almost new condition - I just have more radios then time to listen to them!
No reserve, start at $4.99. Here is a link to my auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&since=-1&rd=1

If the link doesn't work do a search on my ebay userid of SkykingAGI.

Thanks,

Ken

Old February 17th 04, 01:46 PM
Joe Strain

Ken

I forgot-which one is SSB ?

I thought one of those was a Sangean 818 whis was one fine darn radio for DX

Yodar
(yodar1 at cfl.rr.com)

"Ken Knapp" wrote in message
Hi All -

Just in case anyone cares I wanted to let you know I've listed 2 shortwave
radios on eBay. One is a DX-392 and the other is a DX-390. Both are in
almost new condition - I just have more radios then time to listen to

them!
No reserve, start at $4.99. Here is a link to my auctions:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ude=0&user id
=skykingagi&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

Old February 17th 04, 05:15 PM
Gray Shockley

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 7:46:44 -0600, Joe Strain wrote
(in message ) :

Ken

I forgot-which one is SSB ?

Both - really great SSB reception.

I thought one of those was a Sangean 818 whis was one fine darn radio for DX

Both are 818's.

The 390 has the larger speaker while the 392 had the built-in cassette
recorder.

Yodar
(yodar1 at cfl.rr.com)

"Ken Knapp" wrote in message
Hi All -

Just in case anyone cares I wanted to let you know I've listed 2 shortwave
radios on eBay. One is a DX-392 and the other is a DX-390. Both are in
almost new condition - I just have more radios then time to listen to

them!
No reserve, start at $4.99. Here is a link to my auctions:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ude=0&user id
=skykingagi&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

If the link doesn't work do a search on my ebay userid of SkykingAGI.

Thanks,

Ken

/gray in Vicksburg, MS/

Old February 17th 04, 10:46 PM
Ken Knapp

Joe -

Both receive SSB. Either one is good for ham bands or general shortwave
listening. I have a Sony 2010 and I don't see much dofference between either
of those and the Sony. They all just sit on the shelf most of the time so I
decided to convert them into cash.

Ken