Old February 18th 04, 03:28 AM
JJ

Default FA: LAFAYETTE SHORTWAVE, UNIDEN BC-8500XLT --A FEW HOURS LEFT

Steve wrote:
Hi, only a few hours left, take a look if you like.

Lafayette shortwave/ham receiver HA-225

Lafayette matching speaker for HA-225

Uniden/Bearcat scanner BC-8500XLT 25MHz -1.3GHz

Why don't you spam the groups a few more times with your stupid ebay
auctions? Be sure and let us know every 15 minutes in the last two or
three hours, maybe you will make another buck.

Old February 18th 04, 05:18 AM
Steve

Hey A-hole, I posted a few days ago, and now at the end.
Get a life. Bitch at the fellows that post a few times a day.
And another buck helps pay the bills in this crapy economy
you ****stain of the groups.

Old February 18th 04, 06:05 AM
JJ

Steve wrote:

Hey A-hole, I posted a few days ago, and now at the end.
Get a life. Bitch at the fellows that post a few times a day.
And another buck helps pay the bills in this crapy economy
you ****stain of the groups.

You posted your ebay crap four times and spammed it across nine newsgroups.

Old February 18th 04, 11:27 AM
Steve

It seems MANY more have looked at my "ebay crap" as you call it because of
posting on some newsgroups. Seems more bid on "my crap" because of posting
here and there.
And my thanks go out to them!! Also, it seems there are MANY more normal,
descent people who just read these groups
and never bitch about anything. Those people make these groups.
If you don't like my (or other peoples ) postings, well, to bad, use a filter
so you don't see it as I am filtering you out now.
You are a pimple on the ass of these newsgroups.
You are truly a sad, jealous person who seems to have the need to pick on
people because nothing good
is going on in your pathetic life. After puberty, you should try to find a good
women and find your way to church.
Again, you will be filtered out in seconds.
bye bye chump.
P.S. below is just for you...

Old February 18th 04, 11:55 AM
Reginald P. Carstairs II

excellent job

Old February 18th 04, 12:32 PM

Steve wrote:
--------------8641A2F3A805282A90DBB68C

It seems MANY more have looked at my "ebay crap" as you call it

Why the html?

--
Go 40 42 12
Old February 18th 04, 04:43 PM
JJ

Steve wrote:
Also, it seems there are MANY more
normal, descent people who just read these groups
and never bitch about anything. Those people make these groups.

And they don't post their ebay auctions over and over cross posted to
other groups in hopes of digging out another buck from their auction.
They post it once, which is enough.