Old February 20th 04, 10:04 PM
SWL/I/0031/VT

Default QSL to an OM...

Hello !
I'm a novice SWL.
I know how fill a broadcast station's report form.
But, how I can structure a report form addressed to an OM, and what does it
must contain?

Thank you in advance.

--
73' e 51' de
SWL/I/0031/VT

Old February 20th 04, 10:15 PM
Maximus

Well, the same information, substituting the relevant information for the
person your were listening to.

Your name, location, time and date your were listening plus time, date and
frequency of the station you heard and a brief report of what you heard with
details that could only come from listening to the broadcast, in other
words, broadcast content. It would be good to include the signal strength of
the station's signal.It would be good to include the kind of equipment you
are using and what type of antenna.

Hope that helps. Good luck and enjoy your hobby

Old February 23rd 04, 09:21 AM
Igor Gros

Maybe you should speak with a licensed HAM operator near your location.
I do not know how nowadays rules for sending SWL reports to HAM
operators are.
About ten years ago SWL reports were valid only if you heard both two
HAM operators and send QSL cards to each one of them via QSL bureau.

73 de S57BIG and
73 de S5-RS-002