Old February 21st 04, 02:55 PM
Radio Tirana

Default Passion of the Christ E-Bay mayhem (OT)

Boy oh boy have the merchandise scalpers
taken over e-Bay with all this POTC stuff !

Here's the funniest one I've seen yet:

Go steal a poster from the theater NOW!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=14 78

I myself am almost tempted to go out to my local xian
bookstore and endure the brain dead masses
of jeezoids in there on a Sat morning to try and purchase
some POTC junk and re-sell it on e-Screw for a
300% profit/markup to other suckers - ya can't go
wrong! wooo hooo !!!!!

Do an e-Bay serach and "may the SCHWARTZ be with you!"

Old February 21st 04, 03:59 PM
Pierre L

From some media reports I've seen, their is plenty of official merchandising
based on the movie as well. The real Christ would surely be chasing all of
these traders out of the temple.
Pierre

roups.com...

Old February 21st 04, 11:34 PM
Colnel BeltSander

"Nobody You Know" wrote in message

Yeah, and ironically (but not surprisingly) most of the merchandise

peddlers
are probably jews!

See this link also:
http://www.bettybowers.com/melgibsonpassion.html