Old February 21st 04, 10:28 PM
Maximus

Default R. Australia 21.740

R. Australia 21.740 22:04 utc news- mentioned earthquake in Indonesia.
This station is by way of the Northern Marianas islands according to
Passport which I would think would make it easier to hear them in the
midwest and east coast. For me they are much closer than Australia itself
would be, but they always seem to come in here very fine.

Il Dolce Far Niente

Old February 21st 04, 10:36 PM
N8KDV

Maximus wrote:

R. Australia 21.740 22:04 utc news- mentioned earthquake in Indonesia.
This station is by way of the Northern Marianas islands according to
Passport which I would think would make it easier to hear them in the
midwest and east coast. For me they are much closer than Australia itself
would be, but they always seem to come in here very fine.

Huh? Where did you read the Marianas thing? That's Radio Australia mate.

Il Dolce Far Niente

Old February 21st 04, 11:31 PM
Maximus

YUP g, I was looking at wrong page - see 21.780 04:00 .... Maximus runs
away from the evil emperor in shame g.