Old February 22nd 04, 10:00 PM
Mike Maghakian

Default Panasonic collection photos added

my web site collection page now has all my Panasonic SW radios

http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian

Old February 22nd 04, 10:17 PM
Telamon

In article ,
Mike Maghakian wrote:

my web site collection page now has all my Panasonic SW radios

http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian

Looking at your Grundig page you have one denoted "Satellit 500" which
if you click on it for the larger view is Titled sat700.jpg

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 23rd 04, 12:09 AM
Mike Maghakian

you are correct, that is a typo, the radio is a sat 500. I will have to
correct that

Old February 23rd 04, 05:22 AM
Telamon

In article ,
Mike Maghakian wrote:

you are correct, that is a typo, the radio is a sat 500. I will have to
correct that

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Mike Maghakian wrote:

my web site collection page now has all my Panasonic SW radios

http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian

Looking at your Grundig page you have one denoted "Satellit 500" which
if you click on it for the larger view is Titled sat700.jpg

Nice website by the way and that is a great collection of radios you
have.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 23rd 04, 11:34 AM
Igor Gros

Nice and tidy collection.
Dear sir, please tell me who is wiping dust particles on your
receivers.
Do you use some special cleaning agent ?