Old February 23rd 04, 06:48 PM
Volker Tonn

Melvin Creep wrote:

Oan:
What was the final tally...

You are a real creep.

And what about "the americans" having murdered nearly all Indians and
stole their land. And it's not finished yet...
What about "the christians" and their massacres on south american
natives and others around the world 'in the name of christianity'?
And what "christian war" is still going on in Ireland...?
What about "the germans" and the holocaust with the jews?
What about "the jewish" just doing a holocaust with their neighbours around?
What about "the russians" and their "archipel gulag"?
....to be continuesd....
And what about you, russian-jewish emigrant with american passport?
No? You're not a russian-jewish emigrant with american passport? But
your parents were for sure....

I know more muslims are beeing better and truthworthy men than those
calling themselfs "chrstians" but beeing nothing but a bunch of
assholes. Maybe you're a spokesman of them but clearly NOT for the
'shortwave listening family'.
I take every man and woman for his/ her own. So it's clear where to put
_you_. Give the world a favour: Get a rope and shoot yourself to death
NOW. There is really no need for people like you in this world.
No, I'm not a muslim and a "christian" neither.
I'm simply a 'believer in god the allmighty'.

Volker

Old February 23rd 04, 06:49 PM
Volker Tonn

oan schrieb:

Dear members,
I have found this wonderful group...

Welcome to the crowd.

Volker

Old February 23rd 04, 08:18 PM
oan

Thank you very much for this warm welcome friends.
thank you very much indeed.
I use a sony icf 7600D and a random wire antenna for SW listening.
This random wire is 36 meters long and it sometimes overloads my
portable.
thank you again
and, about this friend's questions:

What was the final tally of Armenians you Turks murdered in the
holocaust nobody ever hears about? I've heard millions but never an
exact figure.

I don't think nobody ever hears about. I was already expecting someone
to ask thiis question as soon as I send this message. Thank you very
much fo not disapointing me my friend
What is the official government number? Thanks.

Well, there is no official number. Because that first world war led
the ottoman empire to collapse. Hundreds of thousands of people died
from hunger. There were no officials to log some statistical datas.
Every individual was struggling to survive. I heard many stories from
my grand parents and old people telling that they were dancing when
they found a death body of a horse, because it would be only thing to
eat. But I know that the total population of ottoman empire during the
fist world war was about 13 millions. Since %10 of them are told to be
Armenian, there should be about 1.3 millions of Armenians. If turks
killed them all, then the official number should be 1.3 millions.
I don't know the exact number of deaths during the war. Either
Armenian or Turkish or Greek or Russian. You say that you hear many
things about armenian holocaust. That's true, some of the history book
I read was telling the truth of armenian holocaust, and some of the
books calling the same events as turkish holocaust. I don't know which
one is the mere truth. But, if you ask my own opinion, I will say that
unfortunately horrible things happened in those times and both sides
killed many innocent people from the opposite side. For instance, My
grandfather's village is in eastern anatolia. He, with other 4
children were the only survivers of a holocaust armenian gangs (or
army, what ever you call it) did to their village's 3000 people. My
father's uncles, who were small kids, were killed too.
And, a very close friend of mine, his mother is armenian, tells me
that half of the population of his grandmother's village, including
innocent civilians died
in those battles.
I believe that history should teach us not hatred but love. we
shouldn't use history to remember the bad things and feed the revenge
feelings. I for instance, have no bad feelings for armenians just
because killers of my father's uncles and grandparents were speaking
armenian language. As I have said, my closest friend is half armenian,
I have many good friends from armenians. But, also, I know many
armenians I don't like at all, as I know many turks who I am reluctent
to exchange greetings, some of whome are not a human but animals.
Likewise: Washington and Lincoln were christians, so was adolf hitler
and mussolini. As everybody knows, There is nothing to do with one's
language or religion to like or dislike him.
Melvin
P.S. Are you Muslim? If so, as spokesman for the shortwave listening
family, I must tell you that you are not welcome in this group.

I love jesus and some of his teachings, as I do Buddha's, Zerdhust's
and Ar-rumi's. My family is muslim. I can not describe myself as
muslim, since I do not follow many of the practices of Islam, I do not
share some of the ideas of Islam. I share the similar unorthodox,
mysthic and ecsoteric ideas of Islam, Christianity and Jewism. But, if
you really represent this group and you are the spokesman of the
group, I will leave the group with pleasure. Because I don't like to
bother you and other members. Please execuse me if I accidentally
entered to a race/religion oriented group.
And I apologise from all the members of this group because of this
long off topic conversation I caused.
Regards, Oan
Old February 23rd 04, 08:59 PM
Stinger

Oan,

You'll find "trolls" like that from time to time in any unmoderated
newsgroup (such as this one). Their posts are the "dog poop" on the
sidewalk of sanity.

You should feel no responsibility to reply to a post like that -- just
"plonk" them. If you're using Outlook, just use the "block sender"
selection under the "Message" tab (like the rest of us have with that guy).

Welcome!

-- Stinger

om...

Old February 23rd 04, 09:31 PM
Volker Tonn

oan wrote:

And I apologise from all the members of this group because of this
long off topic conversation I caused.
Regards, Oan

Nothing to apologise for.
Your opinions don't seem to be too far away fom mine.
At least there is nothing but ONE _very_ personally GOD.
And nobody does believe in god the same way than _any_ other human.

So lets get back to our "shortwave buisiness".

NRD-525 with serial interface, PCR-1000 without UT-106, Yaesu FT50-R,
Sony ICF-2001D(2010) w. some mods, AE300 100Khz-2.060Ghz.
And my alltime favourite for program listening: LoweOpta LO-50, a very
early stereo AM-FM-SW receiver with tubes and the "magic eye" in a
wooden cabinet.

Datong FL2 analog audio filter in series with Dierking GD 82NF analog
audio filter in series with Kenwood HiFI-amp with integrated equalizer,
feeding AKG K-240Monitor headphones and decent speakers.

Magloop 18-31Mhz w. remote tuning, Discone 25-1300Mhz
FD-antenna 40.5mtr and 13.8mtr, rain gutter areal app. 150 mtr.

....just listening to some conversation on 4020khz USB in netherlands
language...

regards,
Volker

Old February 24th 04, 01:53 AM
Marc

"oan" wrote in message
om...
Dear members,
I have found this wonderful group while searching for incar shortwave
radio receivers. I am very happy to find people having same interest
of dxing.

Welcome!

Marc

Old February 24th 04, 02:20 AM
Jackie

"oan" wrote in message
om...

And I apologise from all the members of this group because of this
long off topic conversation I caused.
Regards, Oan

Oan:

KarSilamak (hope I wrote it correctly). Best thing for you to do is block
the people like this poster, he serves no purpose but to try to get an angry
reaction from others. Call it "negative attention" if you will, some people
seem to prefer it to positive attention.

So check on your newsreader functions and just block any more posts coming
from this person. So far, his posts have been utterly worthless and
off-topic, deserving of nothing more than being ignored.

Again, welcome to the group!

Jackie

Old February 24th 04, 03:08 AM
David

He said ''member''...
Old February 24th 04, 03:40 AM
Brian Denley

Melvin Creep wrote:

P.S. Are you Muslim? If so, as spokesman for the shortwave listening
family, I must tell you that you are not welcome in this group.

Who elected you to be our spokesman creep?

--
Brian Denley

Old February 24th 04, 06:37 AM
Melvin Creep

(oan) wrote in message . com...
[...]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Oan:
Yes I am the official spokesman for this newsgroup and do indeed
have the authority to decide whether or not you will be allowed to
continue to post here. After an agonizing evening pondering the
question I've made the decision to allow you to continue your postings
on a probationary basis. I must caution you that, for national
security reasons, your messages will be monitored very closely.
Considering your background, I am sure you understand why this must
be. After a period of 30 days I will personally review all your
postings and make the decision as to whether your probationary status
should be lifted. Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the group.
Sincerely,
Melvin Creep
Shortwave Newsgroup Spokesman
Washington D.C.