Old February 24th 04, 11:09 AM
Mr. Dell

Default YB 400: broken whip antenna

The whip antenna of my YB400 was broken
Where I could find it this part?

Thanks

Old February 24th 04, 11:23 AM
Brenda Ann

"Mr. Dell" wrote in message
The whip antenna of my YB400 was broken
Where I could find it this part?

Thanks

For about $30 you can get it from ACT Electronics, the service arm of Eton
(Lextronics)...

Old February 24th 04, 11:42 AM
Mr. Dell

Brenda Ann ha scritto:

For about $30 you can get it from ACT Electronics, the service arm of Eton
(Lextronics)...

Thanks for the preciuos info
"goggling a bit"...i found this link:

http://www.etoncorp.com/

where it is possible purchase YB400's antenna (only 13 US$!!! + S/H)

Thanks again

Old February 24th 04, 12:25 PM
Brenda Ann

"Mr. Dell" wrote in message
Brenda Ann ha scritto:

For about $30 you can get it from ACT Electronics, the service arm of

Eton
(Lextronics)...

Thanks for the preciuos info
"goggling a bit"...i found this link:

http://www.etoncorp.com/

where it is possible purchase YB400's antenna (only 13 US$!!! + S/H)

Thanks again

I'm glad to see that they have lowered the price on that antenna since I
bought one for my YB400 a few years ago.. probably because they seem to have
gone back into production on them..

Old February 24th 04, 07:40 PM
Mr. Dell

Brenda Ann ha scritto:

I'm glad to see that they have lowered the price on that antenna since I

Too to be true :-(

I'm in Italy and Grundigradio don't ship outsite United States.

This is the email that I just received :-(

----
Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your request to order our products. Unfortunately, we are
Grundig of North America, therefore we are only able to process and ship
orders within the United States and Canada. Due to this, we have cancelled
your order. Universal Radio is a company that does carry our radios and may
be able to assist you with international shipping. They can be located
online at www.universal-radio.com. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but
hope Universal Radio will be able to assist you in obtaining the product.
Thank you!

-Jennifer
Grundig of North America

Old February 24th 04, 07:41 PM
Mr. Dell

CW ha scritto:

Great deal on a $1.00 part.

Can you give me some link where I can purchase it?
Thanks in advance

Old February 24th 04, 08:31 PM
RHF

"Mr. Dell" wrote in message ...
The whip antenna of my YB400 was broken
Where I could find it this part?

Thanks

..

Mr. Dell,

RadioShack Sells the Grundig Yacht Boy 400 PE.

Generally RadioShack offers Parts Support for the Products
that it sells. Here is a Link to the Grundig Yacht Boy 400 PE
"FaxBack" Document # 68907.

RadioShack Catalog # 12391009
Part Name: ANTENNA ROD
P/N: A90460
Call: 1-800-843-7422

Completed List of Grundig Yacht Boy 400 PE Parts available.
http://support.radioshack.com/suppor...oc68/68907.htm

CHECK-OUT: Grundig Yacht Boy (YB) Radios eGroup at YAHOO !
YES - The Focus is on Grundig Yacht Boy (YB) Radios.

hth ~ RHF

..
Old February 25th 04, 02:37 AM
CAndersen (Kimba)

"Mr. Dell" wrote:

I'm in Italy and Grundigradio don't ship outsite United States.

This is the email that I just received :-(

See if these people will ship to you:

Bavarian Radio Works
40 Walnut Street
Whitman, MA 02382
781-447-4299

I found them to be knowledgeable, fast, and reasonably priced.

--
Reply address munged. You can figure it out.
Old February 25th 04, 11:48 AM
Mr. Dell

RHF ha scritto:

Completed List of Grundig Yacht Boy 400 PE Parts available.
http://support.radioshack.com/suppor...oc68/68907.htm

I already know that RS don't ship to Europe.

Anyway they have whip antenna for 400PE not for 400; on grundigradio
site these antennas are listed as separated items so I guess they are
different.

Thanks again.