RadioBanter

-   -   6.925 Pirate at 00:16 Z (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40882-6-925-pirate-00-16-z.html)

Pirate Bill February 25th 04 12:16 AM

6.925 Pirate at 00:16 Z

Currently playing the theme song to Bonanza and other oldies

N8KDV February 25th 04 12:20 AM

Pirate Bill wrote:

Currently playing the theme song to Bonanza and other oldies

Big Thunder Radio ID at 0020.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

N8KDV February 25th 04 12:41 AM

Corbin Ray wrote:

I'm getting it in Kentucky. It sounds like he's playing something that
sounds like Linus and Lucy. Now he's playing the Brady Bunch theme.

Reception reports to:

Brian February 25th 04 01:17 AM

This will be my second reception report, I wonder if they will be sending
verification cards. My other was Harvest Radio when I bought my first
portable, but never received a verification. Just as well, I suppose, since
I would never intentionally listen to their broadcasts again.

Brian