Old February 25th 04, 12:16 AM
Pirate Bill

Default 6.925 Pirate at 00:16 Z

Currently playing the theme song to Bonanza and other oldies

Old February 25th 04, 12:20 AM
N8KDV

Pirate Bill wrote:

Currently playing the theme song to Bonanza and other oldies

Big Thunder Radio ID at 0020.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Old February 25th 04, 12:26 AM
Diverd4777

Picking him up ( in heavy static) at 00:25 here in NYC..
Can't make out what they're saying..

Old February 25th 04, 12:35 AM
Corbin Ray

I'm getting it in Kentucky. It sounds like he's playing something that
sounds like Linus and Lucy. Now he's playing the Brady Bunch theme.

Old February 25th 04, 12:41 AM
N8KDV

Corbin Ray wrote:

I'm getting it in Kentucky. It sounds like he's playing something that
sounds like Linus and Lucy. Now he's playing the Brady Bunch theme.

Reception reports to:

Old February 25th 04, 01:17 AM
Brian

This will be my second reception report, I wonder if they will be sending
verification cards. My other was Harvest Radio when I bought my first
portable, but never received a verification. Just as well, I suppose, since
I would never intentionally listen to their broadcasts again.

Brian

Pirate 6.925 Pirate Bill Shortwave 2 February 23rd 04 05:46 AM
Pirate on 6.925 Pirate Bill Shortwave 1 February 21st 04 09:39 PM
6.925 PIRATE KB Shortwave 2 January 4th 04 02:40 PM
Pirate 6.925 Brian Shortwave 2 August 9th 03 01:05 AM
How do I make a cheap but good pirate radio antenna 'Doc Antenna 14 August 1st 03 03:19 AM