Old February 25th 04, 06:16 AM
Melvin Creep

Default Contest: Do You Know What Shortwave Personality This Is?

Hint #1. I am a short fat white guy with no chin, buck teeth and a
beak nose I try to minimize with a mustauche. I am a fine example of
the white superiority message I peddle.

Hint #2. I have made millions preaching anti-government messages but
dutifully file and pay my income tax every year.

Hint #3. I am anti-government but I immediately ran to my sheriff
pleading for help when I received a death threat on my telephone
answering machine.

Hint #4. I was so broken up by my first wife's death from cancer I
remarried just months after her burial.

Hint #5. I routinely play tapes of old sermons on my nightly broadcast
because I just don't feel like working that day. After all, I'm not
the one paying for the expensive air time on WWCR - my followers are.

Hint #6. I won't allow a tv in my home because it is a "talmadic
toilet"! But I don't miss much that is on television - I even tape
lots of it with my VCR. I keep my tv in my office so I can tell
everyone I won't allow a tv in my home!

Hint #7. I deplore the "Jew owned media" but routinely purchase issues
of USA Today, Newsweek, Time, etc.

Hint #8. I am frequently unprepared when I do feel like doing a live
radio broadcast but explain it away by saying "I am just going to let
the spirit lead me tonight."

Hint #9. I often will screw up the technical aspect of my radio
broadcast which results in dead air or WWCR technicians having to pop
in a canned broadcast of a past program. Again a dreadful waste of
contributors money but hey "I'm my own technician." And I'm not
spending my own money for the airtime anyway.

Hint #10. I make such a lucrative living off of my listeners donations
I am always traveling across the USA and taking carribean cruises.
Disneyland, Branson, Nashville are just a few of my favorite hangouts.
Thanks to my flock I enjoy fine accomodations and excellent meals. I
pretty much just take off whenver I want to. Afterall it's not like I
have a real job like you who give me 10% of your paycheck.

Hint #11. I routinely display my theological ignorance by
misinterpreting scriptures and being unable to answer callers
questions. But I cover that up by telling them to "call back another
time and I will answer your question then". I never do follow up with
an answer but it bails me out of the embarrassing moment.

Hint #12. I vehemontly criticize anyone who might be actually doing
something positive for Christianity. My latest attacks have been
focused on Mel Gibson for spending $25 million of his own money to
produce a movie on Jesus the Christ. I refuse to see the movie but
will criticize it anyway - yes I'm that smart! I just know it's some
kind of Jew plot! Anyway, how can you respect a guy who spends his OWN
money! He needs to be like me and be a taker not a giver.

Hint #13. I am so lacking in theological knowledge that I don't even
know the difference between the Paulist school of thought and the
theology of Christ. Is their really a difference? Frankly I don't even
know what Paulist means but whatever, neither do my followers - THANK
GOD!

Hint #14. I brag about kicking my dogs "real hard" on my broadcast.
Just makes me feel more manly and projects the macho image I so crave.
Although I'm short with a butter soft flabby body and physically weak
I like to think I'm a "man's man."

Hint #14. I will change nuances of my professed beliefs to fit the
times and call it "being led by the holy spirit."

Hint #15. I have a net worth of over $1,000,000,000 thanks to you TRUE
ISRAELITES!!!

SO WHO AM I?
Old February 25th 04, 06:24 AM
Brenda Ann

"Melvin Creep" wrote in message
om...
Hint #4. I was so broken up by my first wife's death from cancer I
remarried just months after her burial.

All the rest of your post is open to conversation and/or opinions...
however, this is a bit personal, and is the man's own business. It is up to
each person to decide or experience how long to grieve. Some go through the
steps of the process quickly, while others never stop grieving. My point
being, it's not up to anyone else to decide. May his wife rest in peace.

Old February 25th 04, 08:26 AM
Parker Smith

I dunno who you are,but Hint #4,"I re-married 4 months after my wife
died of cancer",would have led me to believe you were the right winged
whaco GW Bush loving moron,---Newt Gingrich.
But after researching it,I found out he actually married while his wife
was on her death bed alive, dying a month later---nice guy.
Typical,hypocritical rethuglican.
But,impeach Clinton...he got a knobber from a consenting adult.
Parker

Old February 25th 04, 01:56 PM
T. Early

"Parker Smith" wrote in message
I dunno who you are,but Hint #4,"I re-married 4 months after my wife
died of cancer",would have led me to believe you were the right

winged
whaco GW Bush loving moron,---Newt Gingrich.
But after researching it,I found out he actually married while his

wife
was on her death bed alive, dying a month later---nice guy.
Typical,hypocritical rethuglican.
But,impeach Clinton...he got a knobber from a consenting adult.

While I hate impugning amusing, typically obsessive anti-"rethuglican"
rants with an actual fact or two, the Slickster (unlike Newtie, who
had "book" problems) was impeached for lying in a judicial proceeding.
Not that you actually care. I like the "knobber" thing though--gotta
remember that.

As far as the contest goes, is it Ron Jeremy?

Old February 26th 04, 12:25 AM
Stinger

Yeah, Parker..each side could go on and on like that, and it will do nobody
any good, and just makes the discourse more and more ugly.

I wish we could keep the political discourse to what each side truly
represents.

We have some serious issues ahead, and I think we should all get very
suspicious when we see one side demonizing the other instead of promoting
their own ideas and policies.

-- Stinger

Old February 26th 04, 01:14 AM
Melvin Creep

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message ...
"Melvin Creep" wrote in message
om...
Hint #4. I was so broken up by my first wife's death from cancer I
remarried just months after her burial.

All the rest of your post is open to conversation and/or opinions...
however, this is a bit personal, and is the man's own business. It is up to
each person to decide or experience how long to grieve. Some go through the
steps of the process quickly, while others never stop grieving. My point
being, it's not up to anyone else to decide. May his wife rest in peace.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I hesitated for a moment before including Hint #4 but upon reflection
of this individual's character I decided his personal "feelings"
deserve no consideration. Why? Because he regularly calls for the
"death penalty for homosexuals", gloated on air about the torture and
death of Matthew Shepherd from Wyoming (the gay 20 year old who was
abducted, beaten, tortured and strung up to slowly die in the desolate
country side). There are more examples but that will suffice. By the
way, I could have listed many more hints that would expose this
individual for the piece of crap he is but I didn't.
Melvin
Old February 26th 04, 01:20 AM
Brenda Ann

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Melvin Creep" wrote in message
om...
Hint #4. I was so broken up by my first wife's death from cancer I
remarried just months after her burial.

All the rest of your post is open to conversation and/or opinions...
however, this is a bit personal, and is the man's own business. It is

up to
each person to decide or experience how long to grieve. Some go through

the
steps of the process quickly, while others never stop grieving. My point
being, it's not up to anyone else to decide. May his wife rest in peace.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++
I hesitated for a moment before including Hint #4 but upon reflection
of this individual's character I decided his personal "feelings"
deserve no consideration. Why? Because he regularly calls for the
"death penalty for homosexuals", gloated on air about the torture and
death of Matthew Shepherd from Wyoming (the gay 20 year old who was
abducted, beaten, tortured and strung up to slowly die in the desolate
country side). There are more examples but that will suffice. By the
way, I could have listed many more hints that would expose this
individual for the piece of crap he is but I didn't.
Melvin

Where I certainly understand your point of view, I do not agree with your
conclusion. Every person deserves consideration of their personal feelings.
By disrespecting the feelings of those that dislike us, how can we ever
expect to gain any consideration of our own? It's cliche, but like most
cliches it holds much truth: Two wrongs do not make a right.

No one should be trying to interpret or condemn anyone else's personal life
(unless that life includes criminal activity). Jesus himself said "Let he
who is without sin cast the first stone." And He, being the only one
without sin that was present, still did not cast that stone.

Old February 26th 04, 08:36 AM
Melvin Creep

"S" wrote in message et...
you are a TROLL

It's on topic about about a widely known shortwave broadcaster.
Hmm...you must be one of his groupies. Get help.
Melvin