Old March 3rd 04, 02:18 PM
Al Patrick

Default Pastor Pete on 9.985 MHz

It seems that Pastor Peters with his Scriptures for America Worldwide
has added hour number 5 on WWCR's frequencies.

He's on 9.985 MHz at 9:00 AM EST in addition to being on 12.160 at noon
and 5.070 at 10:00 & 11:00 pm and again at 4:00 am.

Today is the first time he's on 9.985 and I believe he is replacing Clay
Douglas.

Al

Old March 3rd 04, 02:57 PM
entaioin

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
It seems that Pastor Peters with his Scriptures for America Worldwide
has added hour number 5 on WWCR's frequencies.

Could be worse...they could have sold that time slot to Brother Stair.

He's on 9.985 MHz at 9:00 AM EST in addition to being on 12.160 at noon
and 5.070 at 10:00 & 11:00 pm and again at 4:00 am.

I'll still tune into James Lloyd and CMN instead.
James L is a real screwball if there ever was one.

Today is the first time he's on 9.985 and I believe he is replacing Clay
Douglas.

That's sort of like taking a 75 chevy on cinderblocks
out in the front yard away, and replacing it with a 79 caddy
on blocks in it's place. : )

Old March 4th 04, 07:14 AM
WShoots1

During lunch the other day, I stumbled across Peters on 12.160 listing his MW
simuls that are no more and others with poor support that will probably also
disappear.

Bill, K5BY