Old March 3rd 04, 04:22 PM
Pastor Peter

Default The anti-semite scene in "The Passion".

Here is what the ADL, Simon W. Center, JDL and other Jewish groups are upset
about. It's NOT the movie scenes of the sentencing of Jesus. It's the SERPENT
scene in the Garden of Gethsemane!

Christian Identity and British Israelism have LONG believed that the serpents
mentioned in The Bible are actually the Jews. They cite several examples, one of
which is when Jesus called the Pharasees a bunch of serpents. Because of this,
they feel the serpent in the Garden of Eden who is responsible for the downfall
of man....was "a Jew". (I know, it's a stretch.)

On the other hand, with any mention or visual regarding serpents, the
ADL/JDL/SWC have become SO paranoid, they have come to think it's a slap at
them! In fact, they have become SO paranoid as to think David Ickes...good
friend of Alex Jones....is talking about Jews when he talks about the "reptile
people"!!!!

No doubt the Jews think that the serpent in the Garden scene of Mel's movie is a
secret CI/BI message. And they think they have more proof of this because Mel's
dad doesn't believe six million Jews died in Europe. (They stretch that into
"holacaust deniel".) So Mel and his family must have been raised under Christian
Identity! BUT...the ADL/JDL/SWC can't say that or THEY look like a bunch of
kooks! Besides that, even if they DID say it, a bunch of people would go online
to learn more about CI/BI...and they SURE don't want that! (Contrary to popular
belief, the Jews HATE Christian Identity worse than any Arab or mainstream
Christian COMBINED!)

So the ADL/JDL/SWC go off in the direction of: "The movie is anti-Jewish because
they go back to the old story that the Jews killed Jesus!") You WILL NOT walk
away from that movie thinking that! THE ONLY POSSIBLE WAY I could see why the
Jews would be upset is from their OWN paranoia about SERPANTS! But they CANNOT
bring that to the mainsteams attention or they look like utter fools!
--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/
Old March 3rd 04, 06:26 PM
Al Patrick

I heard that Mel actually did some compromising in the making of this
movie. He had a scene, or planned one, where the Jews cried out,
"Crucify him. Crucify him. Give us Barabbas" and/or "Let his blood be
on us and on our children!" He was pressured and removed that scene,
especially the "Let his blood be on us and on our children" part.

Therefore, Mel didn't tell the whole truth. He let the fear of the Jews
keep him from presenting their own ancestral statements.

I never heard a Christian Identity or British Israelite say that it was
a Jew in the Garden of Eden who beguiled Eve. I have heard "the
serpents" that Christ referred to compared to the Garden of Eden
situation where the serpent was condemned to eating the dust of the
earth. It was said that the serpent people are parasites who live off
the production of the seed of Adam who was made from the dust of the
earth.

There are "professions" that really don't "produce" anything, but take
from those who do produce. Government officials would be among the top
of the list. Lawyers probably fit that category. I'm sure there are
many others.

By the way, are you attempting to impersonate Pastor Peter John Peters
of the LaPorte Church of Christ, LaPorte, CO? :-)

Al

=================

Old March 4th 04, 01:10 AM
Doctor Artaud

B Banton wrote in
:

No sir, this is not a newsgroup about radios. It is a newsgroup about
shortwave. Currently "The Passion of THE CHRIST" is a hot topic on
Shortwave. Posts about "The Passion of THE CHRIST" are therefore on
topic, as it will stimulate conversations based on stories commonly being
discussed on Shortwave.

Maybe you need to start a group rec.shortwave.radios rather than the
rec.radio.shortwave that it currently is.

Dr. Artaud

UUUhhhhhh - This is a newsgroup about radios.

UUOn 03 Mar 2004 16:22:17 GMT, Pastor Peter wrote:

--
To know and to be, this is not even a question, there is no alternative.
You see it clearly in the loneliest little avenues between particles and
Old March 4th 04, 04:16 AM
Brian Denley

Another one!

'Plonk'

--
Brian Denley

Old March 4th 04, 06:47 AM
mike maghakian

You are TOTALLY wrong, there would be no shortwave group with that attitude
because so many things are talked about on SW,,,, we would have no time to
talk SHORTWAVE if we talked about any topic mentioned on SW.

WRONG WRONG WRONG !!!!!!!!

"Doctor Artaud" wrote in message
B Banton wrote in
:

Old March 6th 04, 01:05 AM
Doctor Artaud

"mike maghakian" wrote in
:

Sir, perhaps you haven't noticed, but the existence of political and
other newsworthy material has coexisted with radio and related material
on this NG for years now. You have the choice of not reading and or
responding to any material. How has the presence of material not of your
liking dissuaded others from posting material that interests you?

There is no need to attempt to steer the group to fit any particular
subject (anyway, no one alters their posting style regardless of the
complaints). As Sony radios are represented on the NG in a
disproportionate amount, perhaps we should endeavor to exclude any radios
but Sonys.

WHO CARES, WHO CARES, WHO CARES !!!!!!!!

Dr. Artaud