Old March 4th 04, 12:06 AM
Sanjaya

Default Liypn has raised prices a touch?

Happened to look at Liypn's eBay store and saw
the Degen DE1102 is now $49.90 plus $20 shipping.

Wasn't it $49.50 plus $18 before? I'm sure that's what
I paid.

It's still a great deal. Perhaps his costs have risen. Or
he hired someone to help him, since he must be selling
a ton!!!

Old March 4th 04, 12:57 AM
Newsgroup Lurker

Maybe he found out how much PayPal and eBay fees are eating at his profits.
He sells for $50, true, a great price for the radio. I hope he doesn't plan
to be profit based - financially competitive with Grundig, Sony, Sangean on
comparable radios!

Amazing how much ebay-PayPal get from each auctions at $75 to $100.
Listing, ending auction fee and papal fee. Ka-Ching for them.

link.net...

Old March 4th 04, 04:21 AM
M. uberputz

"Newsgroup Lurker" wrote in message
Maybe he found out how much PayPal and eBay fees are eating at his

profits.
He sells for $50, true, a great price for the radio. I hope he doesn't

plan
to be profit based - financially competitive with Grundig, Sony, Sangean

on
comparable radios!

Amazing how much ebay-PayPal get from each auctions at $75 to $100.
Listing, ending auction fee and papal fee. Ka-Ching for them.

It took only one time for me to be convinced
that PayPal is a leech and a scam. *******s
charged me a $12 "processing fee" to have a
check cut. That was the end of them for me.

PayPal stinks and whoever uses them
in connection with business is a fool.

See: http://www.paypalsucks.com/

Old March 4th 04, 05:06 AM
Newsgroup Lurker

WOW! That is ridiculous!

It IS a big scam. Since Paypal is now owned by eBay, shouldn't they have a
one fee deal? I guess keeping it separate, they make more money!

Just wish I would have thought of the worlds biggest garage sale on the
internet idea!

roups.com...