Old March 6th 04, 03:06 AM
Mike

Default What are These Stations

Received tonight
3250 Mhz Spanish Language
3320 Mhz Spanish Music

0250 UTC
Upstate, NY
Can anyone identify these for me?
Thanks
Mike

(remove PLANET and insert EARTH for proper e-mail address!
Old March 6th 04, 03:39 AM
Maximus

Possibly Radio Luz Y Vida 3250 San Luis, Honduras

I don't know about the other one; Passport shows 3324 R. Maya de Barillas
Huehuetenango,Guatemala but that is a little off 3320 so I don't know. Maybe
somebody else has a better idea. Anyway, good catches !

Strength and Honor

Old March 6th 04, 04:32 AM
Tony Meloche

Maximus wrote:

Possibly Radio Luz Y Vida 3250 San Luis, Honduras

I don't know about the other one; Passport shows 3324 R. Maya de Barillas
Huehuetenango,Guatemala but that is a little off 3320 so I don't know. Maybe
somebody else has a better idea. Anyway, good catches !

I agree with Maximus on Radio Luz y Vida, and it is a good catch.

The ONLY station I can find reference to at 3320 is Radio
SonderGrense in Meyerton , South Africa, and they broadcast in
Afrikkans. Doesn't mean they weren't playing Spanish music though - two
weeks ago, I heard Spanish music on
Radio Albania! (positive ID).

Tony

Old March 6th 04, 11:32 AM
Ken Wilson

I agree with Tony.

Very likely both are what you heard.

73, Ken

"Mike" wrote in message
Received tonight
3250 Mhz Spanish Language
3320 Mhz Spanish Music

0250 UTC
Upstate, NY
Can anyone identify these for me?
Thanks
Mike

(remove PLANET and insert EARTH for proper e-mail address!

News==----
Newsgroups

=---

Old March 7th 04, 01:58 AM
Mike

Maximus,
Thank you very much for the file! and thanks to all who
answered.

Mike

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 04:14:07 GMT, "Maximus" wrote:

Mike,
I have attached a search from the NASWA website for the frequency range you
mentioned.
HTH
Strength and Honor

.. .