Old March 6th 04, 04:29 AM
JasanH

Default BPL - RFI Deflector now available

Worried about BPL turning your radio into
a useless box with lights? Worry no more!

he http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html
Old March 8th 04, 04:04 PM
Andy in NJ

I thought it had something to do with not cutting out extra stuff that
wasn't needed when replying.

Unable to cut out unneeded quotes "Unclaimed Mysteries"
theletter_k_andthenumeral_4_doh@unclaimedmysterie s.net wrote in message
hlink.net...
Top-postin' Andy in NJ wrote:

That's because the part of your brain that should be concerned about
this issue has been erased by tightly focused selective amnesia brain
beams, and the previous thoughts replaced by what They think you should
think. Happens to the best of us. It just happened to me, right now.
I've completely forgotten what I should warn you about.

I think it had something to with top-posting being righteous and just.

Oh, well, never mind.

Old March 8th 04, 06:50 PM
Unclaimed Mysteries

Who's in charge here, "Andy in NJ" SHORECOGS at COMCAST DOT NET?
Where's my Captain's Wafers?:

Top-postin' Andy in NJ wrote:

That's because the part of your brain that should be concerned about
this issue has been erased by tightly focused selective amnesia brain
beams, and the previous thoughts replaced by what They think you should
think. Happens to the best of us. It just happened to me, right now.
I've completely forgotten what I should warn you about.

I think it had something to with top-posting being righteous and just.

Oh, well, never mind.

OH NO! THEY'VE GOTTEN TO YOU ALREADY!

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

"Religion isn't the opiate of the masses. When
properly used, religion is the methamphetamine
of the masses." - nu-monet v6.0 in alt.slack