Old March 6th 04, 01:23 PM
Frank Minutillo

Default Alex Jones

I can't find Alex Jones anywhere lately. His website says 3.210 from 10:00
CST but he's not there.

Does anyone know where he is. I miss the nut.

Frank Minutillo

Old March 6th 04, 02:31 PM
N8KDV

Frank Minutillo wrote:

I can't find Alex Jones anywhere lately. His website says 3.210 from 10:00
CST but he's not there.

Does anyone know where he is. I miss the nut.

Frank Minutillo

I looked at WWCR's schedule and I don't see him listed there. Perhaps I missed
something though.

http://www.wwcr.com/wwcr_program/wwc...uide_text.html

Old March 6th 04, 02:40 PM
N8KDV

N8KDV wrote:

Frank Minutillo wrote:

I can't find Alex Jones anywhere lately. His website says 3.210 from 10:00
CST but he's not there.

Does anyone know where he is. I miss the nut.

Frank Minutillo

I looked at WWCR's schedule and I don't see him listed there. Perhaps I missed
something though.

http://www.wwcr.com/wwcr_program/wwc...uide_text.html

Apparently he is on WWRB

http://www.wwrb.org/

Old March 6th 04, 05:03 PM
Da Green Hornet

"Frank Minutillo" wrote in message
I can't find Alex Jones anywhere lately. His website says 3.210 from 10:00
CST but he's not there.

Does anyone know where he is. I miss the nut.

Frank Minutillo

His act is to act crazy and sell videotapes to suckers.
He's in the same league as scam artists that sell gold
coins as a hedge against an economic meltdown.

He'll also be the special guest for THREE HOURS on
Coast to Coast AM with George Noorey on either
Wednesday or Thursday of next week.

www.coasttocoastam.com

Should be good for a few laughs I'd guess. : )

Old March 6th 04, 06:21 PM
Frank Dresser

"Frank Minutillo" wrote in message
I can't find Alex Jones anywhere lately. His website says 3.210 from

10:00
CST but he's not there.

Does anyone know where he is. I miss the nut.

Frank Minutillo

He's been on daytimes 11AM-1PM Central on WWCR 9.475.

Frank Dresser

Old March 6th 04, 07:25 PM
T. Early

"Da Green Hornet" wrote in message
groups.com...

"Frank Minutillo" wrote in message
I can't find Alex Jones anywhere lately. His website says 3.210

from 10:00
CST but he's not there.

Does anyone know where he is. I miss the nut.

Frank Minutillo

His act is to act crazy and sell videotapes to suckers.
He's in the same league as scam artists that sell gold
coins as a hedge against an economic meltdown.

He'll also be the special guest for THREE HOURS on
Coast to Coast AM with George Noorey on either
Wednesday or Thursday of next week.

www.coasttocoastam.com

Should be good for a few laughs I'd guess. : )

I get a chuckle out of Jones on his own program, but when he crosses
over to "legitimate" (or at least semi-legitimate) media, it annoys
me. Noorey needs to stick to canals on Mars, ghostly apparitions,
remote viewers, and weird viruses; he is way too credulous on
political topics to donate three hours of a pretty highly rated
program to Jones.

Old March 7th 04, 01:48 AM
Mack Sambo

"T. Early" wrote in message ...
"Da Green Hornet" wrote in message
groups.com...

I get a chuckle out of Jones on his own program, but when he crosses
over to "legitimate" (or at least semi-legitimate) media, it annoys
me. Noorey needs to stick to canals on Mars, ghostly apparitions,
remote viewers, and weird viruses; he is way too credulous on
political topics to donate three hours of a pretty highly rated
program to Jones.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I get a chuckle (not really) out of self appointed censors like you
who wish to determine what millions of others should, or should not,
be allowed to listen to. A paltry three hours of alternative views out
of the tens of thousands of hours the "mainstream" political pundits
receive from the media isn't enough. People often speak of the need
for a "third party" in national politics. I'd settle for having a
second party in the country! The Repulican/Democrat, left/right ruse
has been going on forever and Alex Jones is working diligently to
expose the con game. He is deserving of a forum outside the limited
audience of shortwave radio to do so.
Mack
Old March 7th 04, 04:14 AM
T. Early

"Mack Sambo" wrote in message
om...
"T. Early" wrote in message

"Da Green Hornet" wrote in message
groups.com...

I get a chuckle out of Jones on his own program, but when he

crosses
over to "legitimate" (or at least semi-legitimate) media, it

annoys
me. Noorey needs to stick to canals on Mars, ghostly apparitions,
remote viewers, and weird viruses; he is way too credulous on
political topics to donate three hours of a pretty highly rated
program to Jones.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++
I get a chuckle (not really) out of self appointed censors like you
who wish to determine what millions of others should, or should not,
be allowed to listen to. A paltry three hours of alternative views

out
of the tens of thousands of hours the "mainstream" political pundits
receive from the media isn't enough. People often speak of the need
for a "third party" in national politics. I'd settle for having a
second party in the country! The Repulican/Democrat, left/right ruse
has been going on forever and Alex Jones is working diligently to
expose the con game. He is deserving of a forum outside the limited
audience of shortwave radio to do so.
Mack

Let's have a brief intelligence (or in the case of a Jones,
non-intelligence) test. Show me anywhere in my previous post where I
suggested "censoring" Jones. My main regret, which may require some
degree of reading comprehension to follow, is that Noorey is not up to
the task of exposing Jones' absurd fallacies for what they are. I'm
guessing you aren't either.